Namhae Oneday Tour
Namhae Oneday Tour
- Chinese & English speaking staff
- Namhae Boriam temple entrance fee
- Yangmori sheep farm entrance fee
- Traveler insurance
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit the Haesu Gwaneum Statue one of the three major Haesu Gwaneum Statues in Korea, overlooking Namhae region
- Photo-ops in Daraengi Village, a terraced rice paddy located on a steep 488m high hill known as Seolheulsan Mountain. It is made up of 108 steps which are stunning for photos
- Feed and play with 200+ lovely sheeps in the Yangmori Sheep Farm
What to Expect
Discover the grandest landscape of Korea - Namhae. It is the 5th largest island in Korea also known as the treasure island famous for fishing, farming, and garlic with its long coastal line on the Southern part of the country. Namhae can be your perfect break from the polluted hustle and neon bustle in cities.
Depart8:20 am - 8:40 am
Busan KTX station Exit 1 8:20 amBusan-si Jungang-daero, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, 부산광역시 South Korea Busan Station
*Busan KTX station, NOT the Busan Subway Station *
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
Seomyeon Station Exit 12 8:40 amBusan-si 지하 730 Jungang-daero, Bujeon 1(il)-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea Seomyeon
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure time.
Namhae Boriam temple11:20 am -1:20 pm
The temple’s Haesu Gwaneum Statue overlooking the Namhae region is one of the three major Haesu Gwaneum Statues in Korea. Views on the top are stunning. It might require a little bit of hiking.
Daraengi village + Lunch Time2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Yangmori Sheep Farm4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Leave for Busan5:00 pm
Arrival at Busan7:30 pm - 7:50 pm
Arrive at KTX Busan Station 7:30 om
Arrive at Seomyeon Station 7:50 pm
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing email@example.com
How To Use
- Find the KTOURSTORY banner at the meeting point (Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.)
- Meeting points are: Busan KTX station exit 1/ Seomyeon station Exit 12
- Show your voucher to the tour staff
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Bring your passport or ID to confirm your identity
- Infant under 36 months is free of charge, provided they occupy no additional seats on the bus
- The itinerary is subjected to change based on traffic & weather condition
- Bring your own umbrella/ raincoat in case of a sudden shower
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry have already been granted into the venue.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!