Embroidering Class- One Class
Embroidering Class- One Class
- All materials needed for embroidering
- Traditional Korean tea and snacks
- Detailed instructions
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Maximum Quantity: 8
Why This Offer
- Learn basic and more complex embrodery to create a unique design on a cotton pouch or a handkerchief.
- Share your travel experiences with other guests in a friendly atmosphere of a cosy workroom.
- Treasure your work as a souvenir from Korea or present it as a gift to your loved one.
What to Expect
Visit our workroom and join a unique activity of embroidering. Our workroom is cozy and we hold classes for small groups of guests, making the atmosphere warm and welcoming. You do not have to worry about not having an experience with handcrafts. Our friendly instructors, Morgun and Yully will patiently teach you step by step. Join us and create beautiful embroidery with your own hands!
Arriving at the Workshop4:30 pm
Yvonne Mongun WorkshopSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 58 Donggyo-ro 25-gil, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 58 Donggyo-ro 25-gil, Yeonnam-dong
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the reserved class time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- No admission for children under the age of 18.
- Free beverages and snacks will be provided during the class.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for injuries or harm due to personal negligence.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved class time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 24 hours before the reserved class time.
- If the maximum number of people (8 people) is already met during your scheduled date, we will notify you to change schedules immediately, or provide a full refund.
- If you run late, you must inform us beforehand.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Yvonne Morgun Workshop
Immerse Yourself in the World of Beautiful Crafts
Yvonne Morgun Workshop was created by me, Morgun and my co-worker Yully a few years ago. We hold various craft classes for small groups of both Koreans and foreigners. Nice, warm atmosphere and a cosy interior of our workshop makes everyone feel welcomed end enjoy their time with us. Currently we provide our guests with candle making, french embroidery and air freshener making classes, where with a bit of creativity and our help they can create unique hand-made souvenirs from their Seoul trip. Our embroidery products, candles and fragrance diffusers are sold in the online shop and directly in our studio.