Fanta-Stick Performance Ticket + K-Pop Dance Class
Fanta-Stick Performance Ticket + K-Pop Dance Class
- 1-hour group K-Pop dance class
- One Fanta-Stick show ticket with seat
- Food, drinks, and other personal expenses
- Transportation to the venue
Given price is per 1 person.
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Minimum Quantity: 10 / Maximum Quantity: 50
Why This Offer
- Bond with your friends or family while learning K-pop dance choreography under the guidance of a professional instructor.
- Experience a unique and modern take on traditional Korean music known as Gugak, incorporated into a performance with martial arts and b-boying.
- Even as an audience member you can participate in the performance. Take the courage to go up on stage!
What to Expect
This package of day activities will be music to your ears! Enjoy a cultural group experience that will provide you with two awesome activities in one day! Take a K-pop dance class and learn the choreography to your favorite song from a dance professional, just like a real K-pop trainee! You can have fun while trying to follow your favorite idols' moves. After you have mastered the dance, head over to watch 'Fanta-Stick', a musical performance that stunningly introduces Korean traditional performing arts in a modern way. This show is great entertainment for people of all ages!
The instructor will choose a K-Pop song considering your group's preferences and skills. Then you will learn and practice the main coreography of the selected song for approx. 1 hour. End the class with a group photo with all the new friends you made!
Show synopsis: In the beginning, there was a man and a woman who loved each other. God loved them so much that he gave a heavenly drum to the man and a heavenly flute to the woman. But the woman took away the heavenly drum because the man became so obsessed with it. As punishment for these actions, God hid the woman's heavenly flute and turned her family into ghosts. The only way for them to turn back into humans is to play ‘Fanta-Stick’ music with the lost heavenly flute.
NH (NongHyup Art Hall), B1 & B2 Floors ~2:45 pmSeoul-si > Seodaemun-gu Chungjeongno 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Seodaemun Station Sageori, Nonghyup
Have Fun in the K-POP class3:00 pm
- Choose a song
- Learn highlights of the choreography
- Practice the dance
- Dance the learned choreography from the beginning to the end
- Group picture time
Enjoy the Fanta-Stick Performance5:00 pm
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the start of class.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and Child ticket prices are the same.
- No admission for children under the age of 3.
- Children between the ages of 3-12 must be accompanied by a guardian. The guardian must possess a voucher for themselves as well.
- K-pop Dance Class:
- If you want to learn the choreography of a specific K-pop song, please notify us in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- Fanta-Stick Music Performance:
- Guests cannot choose exact seat numbers. Seat numbers are automatically assigned on the day of the show.
- Prohibited use of recording devices such as phones, cameras, video cameras, etc., during the performance. Guests will be allowed to take photos or record videos after the performance during curtain call.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the theater.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Live Fusion Gukak Music Performance
Fanta-Stick is an exhilarating musical performance that combines traditional Korean music, known as "gugak", with contemporary melodies, along with a side of lighthearted comedy and martial arts and b-boying dance moves that come together to create a performance that will keep audience members on the edge of their seats. This musical is a wonderful introduction to Korean traditional performing arts and great entertainment for people of all ages. Synopsis In the beginning, there was a man and a woman who loved each other. God loved them so much that he gave a heavenly drum to the man and a heavenly flute to the woman. But the woman took away the heavenly drum because the man became so obsessed with it. As punishment for these actions, God hid the woman's heavenly flute and turned her family into ghosts. The only way for them to turn back into humans is to play ‘Fanta-Stick’ music with the lost heavenly flute. Watch the Percussion Family and Gugak Family battle it out through music! A collection of nearly all the representative traditional Korean arts! Unique interactions between the audience and performers! Fill your heart with exciting and beautiful fusion gugak music!