Trick Eye, Ice Museum, Love Museum Ticket
Trick Eye, Ice Museum, Love Museum Ticket
- Admission for the Trick Eye Museum
- Admission for the Ice Museum
- Admission ticket for the Love Museum and its galleries
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- This is a 3 in 1 museum package deal! Expereince all 3 museums in the heart of Hongdae.
- Visit the first augmented-reality (AR) museum in the world!
- Immerse yourself in the 3D world and take hilarious augmented-reality (AR) pictures
- Get free admission to the Winter Wonderland Ice Museum located inside the Trick Eye Museum.
- Be naughty at the only museum that brings together art and eroticism in one place through funny and interactive works
- Visit the first adults-only museum in Korea
What to Expect
Touching the artwork in a museum usually gets you thrown out and perhaps even sent to jail, but at the Trick Eye Museum visitors are encouraged to touch and interact with the pieces on display and take augmented-reality (AR) pictures through a special Trick Eye Museum app that can be downloaded on your phone. Through the magic of optical illusion, fantasy and technology, the walls and famous paintings unfold into surreal landscapes right before your eyes.
In addition, visitors can take a chilling visit to the frosted artic at the Ice Museum, where objects such as TVs, slides, furniture, carriages, and more are fashioned out of ice.
The Love Museum consists of six galleries: Fun and Sexy, Femme Fatale, Korean Erotic Painting, Erotic Garden, Dream House, and Sex Life. The six galleries display pieces ranging from historical erotic art from the Joseon Dynasty to contemporary erotic paintings and sculptures, many of which are trick-eye pictures of a very sexual nature.
With this voucher, you can get admission to the Trick Eye Museum, Ice Museum and Love Museum for an entire day of excitment!
The Trick Eye + Ice Museum & Love Museum are in the same location building.
- You can enjoy both Trick Eye and Love Museum in any order
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 9Seoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ.
Seoul Trick Eye Museum/Love Museum BuildingSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 11 Hongik-ro 3-gil, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea Trick Eye/ Love Mesuem
Trick Eye MuseumTrick Eye + Love Museum
The Trick Eye Museum requires active visitor interaction and participation, as you need to touch and interact with the sculptures and artwork!
Inside Trick Eye Museum:
Water World: The place where imagination becomes reality
Fantasy: Enjoy the most realistic adventures with Trickeye. Don't forget to install the Trickeye app for marvelous effects
To maximize your experience and to enjoy your tour to the fullest, utilize the AR technology of the Trick Eye App! See the difference below:
- Download links are provided below
The Love Museum is the first-ever adults-only museum in Korea, and is dedicated entirely to the concept of love and sex, with other funny interactive works on display.
The Love Museum is divided into three main themes:
Sexy: A theme with lots of nudity and sex. Another interesting place to take pictures or do naughty poses
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum + Love Museum||
10:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
(Last Admission : 8:00 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦18,000|
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum||￦15,000 > ￦12,000|
|Love Museum||￦8,000 > ￦6,500|
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity and date of birth.
- This package is for Adults (18+) only. This package includes a ticket to the Love Museum (18+) so even if you are a child with a guardian, you will be denied entry.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- You are responsible for downloading the trick-eye mobile app on your own.
- Dress extra warm if you plan to visit the ice museum (Average temperature is -4°C).
- Cancelation is not available for this offer.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Trick Eye Application
- How to use Trick Eye app:
- Download the Trick Eye app to your phone or tablet. Download Links: Google Play - App Store
- Open the app and turn on the AR mode.
- Point at the trick photo, and watch the picture come to life!
* Photos/Videos taken through the app will be automatically downloaded to your phone.
Trick Eye Museum Seoul
The World of Magic and Illusion
Touching the artwork in a museum usually gets you thrown out, and perhaps even sent to jail, but at the Trick Eye Museum, visitors are encouraged to touch and interact with the pieces on display and take augmented-reality (AR) pictures through a special Trick Eye Museum app that can be downloaded on your phone. Through the magic of optical illusion, fantasy and technology, the walls and famous paintings unfold into surreal landscapes right before your eyes. Funny trick eye pictures take a whole new dimension with the AR functions on the app; Fire rains down on you from the mouth of a dragon, ballerinas dance around as you strike a pose on the dancefloor, along with many other fun-filled AR effects. Just use the Trick Eye app on your phone, point your camera at the trick eye photo, and watch the picture come to life. Trick Eye Museum is a ton of fun for people of all ages and is must-visit for anyone looking to have a relaxing fun-filled day. At the Trick Eye Museum! You will never find signs uch as “Do not touch” in the museum. Visitors can freely touch and interact with all the displayed exhibits. Visitors can literally “become one” with artworks. Be a director, an actor and a photographer at the Trick Eye Museum. A fantasy world before your eyes and even more surrealistic inside your camera! Come and watch magical stories unfolding before your eyes! How to Download the App In order to enjoy Trick Eye Museum’s AR functions, download the Trick Eye app from the Google Play or iTunes store to your phone or tablet. Make sure the AR mode is on and start shooting videos and taking pictures. Pictures and videos will automatically download to your phone or tablet from the app. Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.hongbao&hl=en iTunes App Store: itunes.apple.com/kr/app/trickeye/id1200645890?l=en&mt=8