Lotte World Seoul Sky Observatory
Lotte World Seoul Sky Observatory
- Admission ticket to Seoul Sky Observatory
- Admission ticket to Lotte World Aquarium, Lotte World Concert Hall, Lotte World Museum of Art, Lotte World Cinema, and Lotte World.
- Additional fees for Photo Zone experience
- Food and other personal expenses.
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
Enjoy a breathtaking view of Seoul's complex cityscape and the iconic Han river while bravely standing on the highest indoor glass floor (478 m) in the world.
- Feel the cool air against your skin as you take in the panoramic view of Seoul's skyline from an outdoor terrace on the 120th floor.
What to Expect
Located at the very top of Lotte Tower between the 117th and 123rd floors, Seoul Sky is the highest observation deck in Korea, providing visitors with an incredible 360-degree view of the city and surrounding metropolitan area. The Sky Deck, at 478 meters high, holds the Guinness World Record as the highest glass-floored observatory in the world, giving visitors the feeling that they’re floating in mid-air. Further up is the Sky Terrace, which is an open-air viewing point that’s open to natural elements.
SKY DECK (118F)
Experience the thrilling feeling of floating in the sky as the glass constantly changes from opaque to clear.
SKY TERRACE (120F)
Stand on the Outdoor Terrace, 486 meters above ground level and feel the cool breeze while viewing a majestic panoramic view of Seoul.
EXHIBITION ZONE (B2F)
Jamsil Station Exit 1Seoul-si > Songpa-gu Sincheon-dong, Seoul, South Korea Jamsil Station
Lotte Tower B1FSeoul-si > Songpa-gu South Korea, Seoul, Songpa-gu, Jamsil 6(yuk)-dong, Olympic-ro, 300 롯데월드몰 Lotte World Tower
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
If you are planning to reserve as a group (more than 15 people), notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Ticket Office Location: B1 Floor of the Lotte Tower.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- You can visit the ticket office and make a reservation for a specific timeslot on your scheduled date (e.g. visiting the office at 10 am, and making a reservation for 6 pm)
This offer is for foreign passport holders only.
Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. This policy only applies to 1 infant per 1 guardian. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
Operating hours may vary slightly depending on the operating policy and changes may not be announced separately.
The queue may be too long and over the limited capacity on public holidays or special occasions. In this case, the staff may not issue physical tickets on site even when the voucher is presented.
Notify us by emailing email@example.com to change the participation date or get a full refund.
The capacity is limited per time slots and the ticket you purchase on WorknPlay does not guarantee a reservation. You will still be able to enter directly upon your arrival but please note that you may still need to wait in line for the elevator.
Sky Terrace may be closed due to bad weather conditions such as heavy rain, strong winds, fine dust or an indoor/outdoor temperature difference of 20°C or greater.
No refunds provided for the closure of facilities.
No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
Be careful not to let your belongings fall off the building or downstairs.
When using the Sky Deck, Sky Terrace, escalator, elevator, etc., hold the handrail and use it according to instructions from the staff.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
|Sun - Thu||10:00 am ~ 10:00 pm (Last admission: 9:00 pm)|
10:00 am ~ 11:00 pm (Last admission: 10:00 pm)
* Holidays including local elections, Memorial Day, Liberation Day, Sunrise, etc.)
* Note, the last days of public holidays (long weekends, holidays) in Korea operate during 10:00 am ~ 10:00 pm (Last admission 9:00 pm)
Lotte World Tower
Korea's Tallest Building
Standing at 555.7 meters, Lotte World Tower, Korea's first supertall skyscraper, is by far the tallest building in Korea and one of the tallest in the surrounding East Asian region. It has a total of 123 floors, filled with retail space, offices, luxury apartments, a six-star hotel, and an observation deck with a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city, and has quickly become a Seoul landmark. An American architecture firm, Kohn Pedersen Fox, designed the tower, which draws from the forms of traditional Korean ceramics and calligraphy, rises in a sleek, tapered profile that contrasts with the city’s mountainous topography. The tower took just over six years to construct, breaking ground in February 2011 and finally opening to the public on April 4th, 2017, which was accompanied by massive fireworks shot from the tower. The bottom floors of the tower are home to a massive interconnected complex that takes up an entire city block which includes the Avenuel luxury shopping center, a Lotte Duty-Free Shop for foreign tourists, Lotte Shopping Mall, HiMart, as well as a concert hall, art gallery, aquarium and movie theater. All of these places are interconnected by underground walkways and pedestrian bridges. The bottom floors of the Lotte World Tower itself are home to Podium, a one-stop arts and lifestyle center that houses the Lotte Museum of Art, health care and aesthetic clinics, and financial consulting services. From there on up, Lotte Tower is home to fourteen floors of premium office space, luxury condominium apartments, the Signiel Hotel, Korea's only six-star luxury hotel, exclusive VVIP office space, and finally the SeoulSky Observation Deck, the highest in Korea. From the observation deck, you can take in an incredible panoramic view of Seoul, and walk along the Sky Deck, located at 478m, which holds the Guinness World Record as the highest glass-floored observatory in the world. A walk along this part of the observatory will have you feeling like you're floating amongst the clouds.