DMZ Morning Tour
DMZ Morning Tour
- Round-trip Transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- DMZ Admission Fees
- Lunch Meal
- Other Personal Expenses
- Travelers Insurance
- Trips to the Insam Center, and the Amethyst Factory
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-off service
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Experience first-hand the history and hardships from the aftermath of the Korean War
- Visit Imjingak Park, a place of hope and a symbol of re-unification for separated families from the war
- Proceed into the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, a tunnel secretly built by North Korea found in the 1970s
- Observe North Korea with your own eyes at Dora Observatory, and visit Dorasan Station, a station to link South Korea, North Korea, China and Russia in case of re-unification
What to Expect
This half-day tour to the DMZ featuring Imjingak Park, Freedom Bridge, 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory and Station, provides all the information and historical background about the Korean War, you will ever need. In addtion, a fluently speaking English tour guide will answer all of your questions and concerns during the tour.
Depart from Koreana Hotel8:00 am
Koreana Hotel 1F Lobby Depart at 8:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 135 Sejong-daero, Taepyeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Koreana Hotel
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time
Arriving at Imjingak ParkImjingak Park
The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel3rd Infiltration Tunnel
Dora Observatory/Dorasan StationDora Observatory/Dorasan Station
There are several binoculars stationed, and through it, you can observe Kaesong City and Songak Mountain, which are located within North Korea.
It is expected to open and operate once South and North Korea unify, as a rail-line connecting North Korea, China, and Russia.
Leave for Seoul
The Bus will drop you off at either City Hall Station, or at Myeong-dong Station.
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile at the hotel lobby.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport will be needed to confirm your identity at the military check points
- Offer for foreign passport holders only.
- Your admission will be denied if you fail to bring your passport, in that case, no refunds will be given
- Please dress modestly. Refrain from wearing mini-skirts, open-shoulders, sandals or slippers.
- Do not attempt to communicate or make gestures toward outside military officials.
- As locations such as the DMZ are managed by the Republic of Korea Army and UN Officials, itineraries and trip schedules are subject to change.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 3 days before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 3 days before the reserved tour time.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
I Love Seoul Tour
What are the Korean Customs and Lifestyles?
In I Love Seoul Tour we provide not only thematic tours in Seoul, but also DMZ and season tours. We focus on customers' convenience and aim to serve as a resource to help understand the culture, history, and issues in Korea. Travelers' curiosity combined with a rich experience and knowledge of our guides results in fantastic fun and educative adventures on every trip.