Grevin Wax Museum Entrance Ticket
Grevin Wax Museum Entrance Ticket
- Admission ticket into the Grevin Wax Museum
- English speaking staff
- QR Code information available inside of exhibition halls in English, Japanese, and Chinese
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Based on an idea to introduce people from the front-pages of history, politics, and entertainment, Grevin Wax Museum features real-live sized wax figures of the most famous worldwide superstars and icons
- Ranging from K-Pop Stars, Famous Actors, Models, Political icons and past figures, you can certainly meet anyone famous here
- Immerse yourself in various experiential activities throughout the museum, such as casinos and wax figure-making
- Excellent photo-shooting experience that feels as if you actually were with the live celebrity!
What to Expect
Everyone has once dreamed of meeting their favorite celebrities up close. Grevin Museum turns that fantasy into reality for its visitors, through perfect size measurements and details, including costumes and make-up to create extremely accurate wax versions of real people. Completed wax figures are constantly revised and maintained by professionals in each field to ensure an authentic experience whenever you visit.
Meet the most famous Korean Hallyu stars such as Jang Dong Gun on the red carpet. Meet historical figures representing Korea's past and finally, inventors and leaders of world peace.
This floor is composed of the Red Carpet, Into the Movies, History, Inventors, and Dedication.
Meet the leaders of the world such as President Donald Trump and former President Barack Obama. Stand next to sports champions such as Yuna Kim, Ji Sung Park and finally, see great artists from the past such as Vincent Van Gogh.
This floor is composed of the Presidential Aircraft, The Great Champions, Oh! La la Paris, Discovery Atelier and Artists at Work
Here you will meet celebrities and models who are icons of beauty and fashion. You will also meet worldwide film actors and actresses, K-POP beauty icons, and well-known Hallyu Stars.
This floor is composed of the Beauty Salon, Fashion Studio, Hall of Fame, Recording Studio, and Hallyu Wood.
Play various concepts games ranging from Casino Roulette, Airplane Simulator, Basketball to Wax Figure Making. Your game performance will be recorded and if desired, sent to your email address.
Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine in the heart of Seoul, featuring meals, desserts, beer and a pleasant atmosphere to dine in.
Line2 : Euljiro 1-ga StationSeoul-si > Jung-gu Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Euljiro 1(il)-ga
Grevin Museum BuildingSeoul-si > Jung-gu 23 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea GREVIN SEOUL
9:30 am ~ 7:00 pm
(Last Admission 6:15 pm)
Length of Tour
Approx. 90 minutes
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office of the Grevin Museum to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult Ticket (Age 19~64) | Child Ticket (Age 5~18)
- Children under the age of 5 can enter for free, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Seniors can purchase by selecting the child option in the products section
- The museum has no parking space, please use public transportation.
- Do not attempt to purposely damage the wax figures on display at the museum.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- If you lose the ticket, you will not be able to re-issue the ticket.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Grevin Wax Museum (Seoul)
Who is the Real Singer
Originating from Paris, France, Grévin Museum celebrated its 130th anniversary in 2012. It has continued to expand globally coming as far as Seoul in 2015. The Grévin Museum’s Seoul branch is the iconic museum’s first foray into Asia, and displays eighty wax figures of both Korean celebrities such as Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho, Jang Keun-suk, Psy, G-Dragon, and international stars, including Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe. The museum consists of four floors, the top three of which are used as exhibition spaces, with a gift shop and cafe located on the first floor. Visitors start their tour of the museum from the 4th floor and work their way down. These wax figures are hyper-realistic and visitors are encouraged to take photos with them, making it look as if they are actually meeting these celebrities in real life. There are also a number of interactive games spread out amongst the exhibitions, including a basketball shooting game with Michael Jordan and an aircraft simulator where you become the pilot of Air Force One. For a fun-filled unique experience, head over to the Grévin Museum. POINT 1 POINT 2 POINT 3 POINT 4 POINT 5 POINT 1 l Hallyu & K-pop From first generation Hallyu stars to current popular K-pop stars Become a star and insert yourself in scenes from dramas. Create special memories with Asia's top Hallyu stars. A must-see sightseeing spot for tourists who are interested in Hallyu culture. POINT 2 l World-class Quality of Wax Figures The Creation of Wax Figures Creating a wax figure, from measurement to production takes at least six months by 15 experts in diverse fields. We believe a world-class level of wax figures can bring our visitors a vivid and wonderful experience. POINT 3 l Enjoy Unique Experiences with Digital Interactive Games Seven Grevin Interactive Media Zones that provide a first-hand experience for visitors The best edutainment with excitement and education by direct participation of visitors, beyond exhibition Bilateral experience zone where visitors can play and experience in an imaginary place, by using multimedia in interactive motion system POINT 4 l Unique Edutainment Space Learn and experience various Occupations of Celebrities throughout the world, Widen the Education of Career to children. Basketball player Michael Jordan, singer Michael Jackson, physicist Albert Einstein, etc. Motivate and inspire children's thoughts through the back stories of 80 world-class celebrities in the fields of culture, art, sport, history. POINT 5 l Optimal Venue for Seasonal Events Turn Grevin Museum into a unique festival event venue during Halloween and Christmas Bring the visitors an unexpected experience and unforgettable memory, with various on-site activities such as 'Pumpkin Hide & Seek', face painting, 'Let's find the Santa!'