MBC World Admission Ticket
MBC World Admission Ticket
- One admission ticket to MBC World
- Other personal expenses
- Traditional clothing experience (₩ 20,000 on site)
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit the first ever special broadcasting interactive theme park by MBC, one of three biggest broadcasting companies in Korea
- Immerse yourself in exhibitions such as the MBC News Desk, AR/VR theatre, and watch hologram performances
- Get to see your favorite K-Pop Stars, Idols and Actors through VR !
- Take a look at the history of the MBC network, and learn about its evolution and transformation
What to Expect
MBC World was established by the broadcasting company MBC, located in Digital Media City. It features an interactive theme park and a display museum which has attractions and experiential activities such as hologram theatres and displays, photo zones, a news desk, and information about the history and evolution of the station since MBC's establishment. It is a perfect outing where you will get to experience how broadcasting and drama/music production is done in Korea!
Location and Venue Guide
Line 6/Gyeongeui Joonang Line/Airport Link: Digital Media City StationSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea Digital Media City Station
MBC World BuildingSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea MBC
The M Zone consists of a museum featuring the history of MBC and several activities such as dancing, watching VR displays and broadcasting, which require your activity.
It is divided into the Hologram Theatre, the VR Experience, the News Desk Experience, Dance Experience, Hall of Fames, Digital Guestbook and the Golden Mouth Award Display.
The B Zone is a perfect place to take unique photos thanks to AR technology, allowing you to feel like you've stepped into a famous variety of shows or movies.
It is divided into MBC AR Trick TV, MBC Brand Store, and MBC Group Media Wall
If you love watching Korean variety shows such as "Masked Singer" or "I Live Alone", then this zone is perfect for you.
(Except Lunar New Year and Korean Thanksgiving Day )
10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
(Last admission 4:00 pm)
Adult (Age 19+)
Youth (Age 13-18)
Child (Age 3-12)
| 2:00 pm|
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the MBC World ticket office to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the booked time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date, and chosen time.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult ticket: (Age 19+) | Youth ticket: (Age 13-18) | Child ticket: (Age 3-12)
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- Any act of vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
TK Travel Korea
A Fantastic Travel Experience
TK Travel Korea is a professional travel service provider in Korea. We provide tours, admission tickets and more, but the focal point of our offer is seasonal one-day trips that highlight the beauty of Korea in each season of the year. In TK Travel we aim to create a special experience for their guest during every trip with friendly guides taking care of all travelers for their maximum comfort during the time spent together.