Yongin Zipline + Everland One Day Tour
Yongin Zipline + Everland One Day Tour
- Round trip transportation from Seoul
- Admission into Yongin Natural Recreation Forest, and the Zipline experience
- Everland Free Pass Ticket
- English-Chinese speaking staff
- Meals and other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- Everland Q-pass (Fast Pass Ticket)
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Go for a thrilling adventure, riding up to six different courses and difficulties of zip lines in Yongin Natural Recreational Forest
- There are other amenities such as the children's playground, a camping ground, and a forest accommodation facility
- Visit the biggest amusement park in Korea which welcomes over seven million visitors each year
- The one-day pass gives you unlimited access to all the best rides Korea has to offer
- Convenient round trip transportation from Seoul
What to Expect
You are up for the adventure of your life as you undertake six different types of zip line activities in one of Yongin's biggest recreational forests and head over to Everland afterward. Everland is a kingdom of its own, with tons of wild roller coasters, games, rides, hotels, restaurants, shops, a safari park, a water park, and a variety of gardens.
Depart from Seoul8:20 am, 9:00 am, 9:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 8:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 9:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 9:10amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghui-dong, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at Yongin Zip line10:30 am Yongin Zip Line
Yongin Natural Recreation Forest is situated in the South of Mt. Jeonggwang , which is 562 m in height above sea level and commands a nice scenic view over the mountain.
In addition to exciting zip line activities, the facility also has walking trails in the woods and other attractions such as a children's playground.
Refer below to see the official course map of Yongin Zipline. Difficulties go up by height of the zip line. (Click on each image to enlarge)
Leave for Everland12:30 pm
Arrive at Everland12:50 pm Everland
Everland is a place enjoyed by everyone from children to adults. Being the largest theme park in Korea it allows you to enjoy different exciting rides, various themed festivals and even a ZOO that exhibits 2,000 animals of around 200 species.
Everland is divided by the themes of American Adventure, European Adventure, Magic Land, Zootopia and Global Fair.
For thrill seekers, the park also has the fastest, highest, longest and steepest wooden roller coaster in Korea waiting for you. There are also fireworks in the evening if the weather is good.
The American Adventure section of Everland features Everland's most popular combinations of funky rides, rollercoasters, performance venues, and plenty of rock ‘n’ roll music.
The European Adventure Section is one of the most popular parts of Everland, with several attractions built from a mixture of Alpine and Western European architecture. It also houses the infamous T-Express, the trademark attraction of Everland.
Magic Land is an area filled with peculiar fantasy buildings and activities for kids. Kids will be more than happy to spend most of the day playing in Magic Land’s Ball House, Spooky Fun House, and Magic Cookie House. Magic Land also houses the exciting Flume Ride!
Would you believe that inside a theme park, also lies a gigantic zoo, the Zootopia Animal Kingdom, home to hundreds of rare animals? It houses numerous exhibits such as the Panda World, Monkey Valley, and Bird Paradise.
* Please note that the Safari World & Lost Valley special tour experiences are not included in this offer. The cost starts from ₩210,000 for 6 people capacity safari trip. Please contact us for more details on making a reservation.
Global Fair is situated right by the main entrance of Everland. Its fun and cheerful design helps to set a festive mood and atmosphere as soon as you enter and is the home to seasonal displays such as the Christmas tree.
Restaurants & Cafes
Finally, what's another best way to enjoy Everland without trying out delicious foods and drinks? Enjoy Korean, Western, Asian, and other delicious cuisines from around the world, as well as cafes and snack shops at Everland. Click here for a list of restaurants and their menus.
Leave for Seoul1st round: 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm | 2nd Round: 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm, 9:15 pm, 10:15 pm
* Departure times back to Seoul are dependent on the closing times of Everland
1) If the closing time of Everland is 7 pm.
- 7:15 pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
2) If the closing time of Everland is 8 pm.
- 1st round: 4:30 pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
- 2nd round: 8:15 pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
3) If the closing time of Everland is 9 pm.
- 1st round: 5:30 pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
- 2nd round: 9:15 pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
4) If the closing time of Everland is 10 pm.
- 1st round: 6:00 pm Leave for Seoul (Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
- 2nd round: 10:15 pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Please arrive at the shuttle bus departure point 10 mins in advance. The bus will not wait for latecomers.
- Everland Amusement Park:
- Some rides and attractions may be closed due to inclement weather.
- Make sure to check the Everland website beforehand to see which rides are operational and not (e.g. Low Season, outdoor attractions may be closed).
- You can download the Everland map in advance or get a hard copy at the Everland entrance.
- Abide by safety rules of the Everland staff when you are going on rides.
- The operations and operating hours of seasonal events and attractions can be changed depending on weather conditions.
Please check the calendar in our Products Section to see the different closing times (7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm, 10 pm) of Everland.
Departure time for Seoul changes depending on Everland's closing time.
- Yongin Zipline:
- Visitors who fall into the following categories will not be permitted to participate in ziplining: Persons under 30 kg or over 100 Kg, the elderly, pregnant women, persons with a disability, and persons who are seriously ill or drunk.
- To ride the zipline, please wear pants or shorts (no skirts/dresses), sporty shoes (not sandals) and tie up your hair.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!