Nami Island + Gapyeong Kalbongsan Zipline
Nami Island + Gapyeong Kalbongsan Zipline
- Round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Admission into Nami Island (Entrance ticket and Round trip ferry)
- Access to the Gapyeong Kalbongsan Zipline experience
- English speaking staff
- Other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- Nami Island Zip-wire activity
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Explore the wondrous natural scenery of Nami Island along its tree-lined walking paths and open meadows
- Learn and embrace the beautiful nature of Korea, through forests, mountains and its scenery
- Fly, and walk over the dense forest of Kalbongsan on a Zipline with 8 different Courses
- Convenient round trip transportation from Seoul
What to Expect
Go on a one-day trip that will provide you with both, thrills and a relaxing time in a natural setting. Enjoy the dynamic, exciting ride with 8 different high-altitude ziplines stretching on the side of Mt. Kalbongsan and charming natural beauty of Nami Island.
Depart from Seoul7:20 am, 8:00 am, 8:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 7:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 94 Wausan-ro, Sangsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea Hongik University Seoul Campus
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 8:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Myeongdong
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 8:10 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghuidong 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at Gapyeong Zip Line9:30 am Gapyeong Kalbongsan
Expert instructors, and safety equipment make sure that you are safe during your ride.
Refer below for the Course Map of Gapyeong Zip Line:
It is divided into the following: Basic Course ➡ Forest Story Course ➡ Suspension Course ➡ Air Walking Course ➡ Super Valley 1 ➡ Super Valley 2 ➡ Grand Cross 1 ➡ Grand Cross 2
Leave for Nami Island11:30 am
Arrive at Nami Island12:00 pm Nami Island
Stroll through the picturesque tree-lined paths of the island and explore its wonderous scenery by bike. It is a perfect place to visit at any season.
Other activities on the island include taking a motorboat tour around Nami Island along the Bukhan River for a picturesque view of both the island and the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
Leave for Seoul4:00 pm
Arrive in Seoul5:30 pm
- 5:30 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 5:40 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 6:20 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing email@example.com
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Gapyeong Kalbongsan Zipline:
- Visitors who fall into the following categories will not be permitted to participate in ziplining: Persons under 30 kg or over 100 Kg, the elderly, pregnant women, persons with a disability, and persons who are seriously ill or drunk.
- To ride the zipline, please wear pants or shorts (no skirts/dresses), sporty shoes (not sandals) and tie up your hair.
- Nami Island:
- A zip-line can take you across the lake to Nami Island instead of the ferry.
- If you wish to do the zipline, you must inform the tour staff before arriving at Nami Island and pay them ₩ 34,000 extra in cash. In case you pay by card, ₩ 44,000 will be charged but the staff will return ₩10,000 in cash.
- Note that the zipline may not be available and when available, waiting time could be long. The staff will confirm with you once arrived at Nami Island.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- Ferries to Nami Island may not operate in cases of severe weather conditions (heavy rains, storms, hazardous conditions, or natural disasters). In such cases, the transportation fare will be refunded.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!