Korean Folk Village + Uiwang Railbike Tour
Korean Folk Village + Uiwang Railbike Tour
- Round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Entrance into Korean Folk Village
- Access to Uiwang Railbike Experience
- English-Chinese speaking staff
- Other personal expenses
- Access to Amusement Village attractions (extra fee)
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit the place that collects together folk customs and Korean traditional culture from the late Joseon period and enjoy it through cultural classes, shaman faith, seasonal customs and more
- Watch various performances including nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, and other special seasonal events
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery while riding a railbike around the Wangsong Lake
- Admire variety of migratory birds in their natural environment
What to Expect
Get a chance to engage in the experience-style outdoor exhibitions and take a journey to the old days of Joseon period. See for yourself how people in the past lived, worked and played. Attend cultural class experiences, watch various traditional performances and seasonal ceremonies in an authentic Korean folk village. Finally, there will be time to relax and take a railbike ride around the beautiful Wangsong Lake, home to various species of birds.
Depart from Seoul8:20 am, 9:00 am, 9:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 8:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ.
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 9:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 9:10 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghuidong 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at Folk Village10:00 am Korean Folk Village
Leave for Uiwang Railbike2:00 pm
Arrive at Uiwang Railbike2:30 pm Uiwang Railbike
Uiwang Railbike is the first rail bike in Korea that circles around Wangsong Lake, in Uiwang City. You will be able to see the beautiful natural scenery of the lake, and maybe a chance to see huge varieties of migratory birds!
The experience course includes a Flower Tunnel, a Bird Ecology Zone, several photo zones and speed zones, to provide tourists with a novel experience.
Leave for Seoul4:00 pm
Arrive at Seoul5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 5:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 5:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Uiwang Railbike:
- Young children, pregnant women and seniors must be accompanied by guardians on the same rail bike.
- Please remain within a safety distance of 20 meters from other rail bikes.
- Do not brake suddenly, attempt to get off the rail bike while it's operating, or depart without permission.
- Please check that you have put on your seat belt, and check that the brakes work before departing.
- The rail bike will continue to operate even during rainy weather.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any accidents caused by negligence.
- There is an audio guide (English, Chinese, Japanese) which you can rent on site for an additional price:
- Rental fee: ₩2,000 + ₩10,000 deposit
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!