Make your own Calligraphy Stamp - One Class
Make your own Calligraphy Stamp - One Class
- All calligraphy materials and equipments such as brushes, ink and canvas
- Free snacks, and beverages
- Materials and equipments to create your stamp such as stamp case, and engraving stone
- Detailed instructions suitable even for first-time calligraphers
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Maximum Quantity: 5
Why This Offer
- Experience the beauty of calligraphy (writing in Korean or English) and engraving on stones to make your own personal stamp
- Learn from me, Calligrapher Helen, who first started calligraphy as a hobby and am now a professional instructor!
- Create your own custom stamp with your name or custom phrase engraved on it
- Learn Korean, meanings of Korean phrases, and traditional culture
- Present your masterpiece as a gift to your loved ones, friends, or family or treasure it as a memory of your Korean experience
What to Expect
In Korea, stamps are used everyday both at home and at the workplace. From offcial documents to personal letters stamps have played a vital role in Korean society throughout history. Here you will not experience just the art behind calligraphy and engraving, but the meaning of different Korean phrases or even your name in Korean. Come experience how it feels to give form and soul to writings and signs engraved onto your very own custom-made stamp!
Line 6/Line 7: Taereung Station Exit 4Seoul-si > Nowon-gu Gongneung-dong, Seoul, South Korea Taereung Station
Seoul Female Crafts Center AtriumSeoul-si > Nowon-gu 27 Dongil-ro 174-gil, Gongneung 1(il)-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul, South Korea 27
You will first start by making the base, and shaping your stamp. Then you will start engraving your phrase on the side and bottom of the stamp.
Stamp gift-wrapping or custom-packaging
Please check the calendar in the 'Products' section, to see the different class times of different dates, and reserve accordingly.
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
If you are planning to reserve as a group (more than 5 people) or if you wish to reserve in a different time other than the specified one, notify us by emailing email@example.com
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the reserved class time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a voucher. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Free beverages and snacks will be provided during the lesson.
- Please prepare the word or phrase you wish to engrave onto the stamp before you come to class.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved class time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 24 hours before the reserved class time.
- If the maximum number of people (5 people) is already met during your scheduled date, we will notify you to change schedules immediately, or provide a full refund.
- If you are running late you must inform us right away.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Only one the handmade calligraphy in the world
About After quitting my job at a bank to take care of my newborn baby I suffered from depression and low self-esteem caused by the cut-off from social life. That is when I met calligraphy and handmade stamps for the first time. Feelsogoodcalli is a project created after I started my adventure with calligraphy as a hobby and through practice became an awarded calligrapher. I also published a book about this art form. I try to blend the beauty of Korean phrases and harmonious letter shapes and incorporate them into everyday use objects such as tumblers and candles. Besides ready-made products to buy, Feelsogoodcalli also offers calligraphy writing and custom-made stamp making classes. During the class you can learn to write Korean calligraphy, experiencing the joy of relaxing brush writing analog techniques. You can also make a stamp that symbolizes your identity and character. Your own personalized calligraphy scroll and small stone stamp may become a lasting memory of your stay in Korea.