Alpaca World+Jade Garden+Gubongsan Cafe Street
Alpaca World+Jade Garden+Gubongsan Cafe Street
- Round trip transportation from Seoul
- Admission ticket to Alpaca World (including performances, activities)
- Admission into Jade Garden and Gubongsan Cafe Street
- English-Chinese speaking staff
- Alpaca Safari Train (Extra fee of ₩ 3,000)
- Healing Walking with an Alpaca (Extra fee of ₩ 10,000)
- Bag of food for animals (Extra fee of ₩ 1,000)
- Meals and other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Observe and actually touch a live alpaca!
- You can also see and touch other animals such as ponies, deers, sheep, and rabbits
- If you like creepy crawlies like tarantulas, you'll love the Insect and Reptile Country.
- All animals and facilities here are clean, organized and constantly checked for diseases so there's no need to worry about infections or bacteria
- Enjoy beverages, snacks, or simply walk through the wonderful view of nature with your loved ones, friends or family
What to Expect
Alpacas are bizarre animals famous for their 'spitting' behavior, but here at Alpaca World, all the alpacas and animal friends seem so cute and lovely. Alpaca World is an open forest and open environment theme park, allowing you to get up close to your favorite animals!
Depart from Seoul7:20 am, 8:00 am, 8:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 7:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 8:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10 8:10 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghui-dong, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at Jade Garden9:40 am Jade Garden
It is divided into three main zones: European Zone, Landscape Zone, and Skyview Zone
It features themed gardens such as the Italian Garden, the English Border Garden, and the Iris Garden
It features themed gardens such as the Sky Garden, High Moor, Blueberry Garden, and the Wild Flower Hill.
Facilities (Restaurants, Gift Shop)
Finally, don't forget to check out the restaurants providing menus such as bibimbap (mixed rice with vegetables and spicy paste), yeunipbap (lotus leaf wrapped rice) and dakgalbi (stir-fry chicken).
Don't forget to visit the gift shop where you can find souvenirs such as Aroma, Herbal Candy and 3D Paper Crafts.
Leave for Alpaca World11:00 am
Arrive at Alpaca World, Lunch Time12:10 pm Alpaca World
Refer to the official Alpaca World guide map above (click image to enlarge) or get the hard copy version on site, to know the locations and visit each of your favorite attractions!
Leave for Gubongsan Cafe Street3:10 pm
Arrive at Gubongsan Cafe Street3:40 pm Gubongsan Cafe Street
Leave for Seoul4:40 pm
Arrive at Seoul6:30 pm
- 6:30 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 6:40 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 7:20 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
|Fare guide (Alpaca World)|
|Alpaca Safari Train||₩ 3,000|
|Healing Walk with an Alpaca||₩ 10,000|
|Food to feed animals||₩ 1,000 per bag|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing email@example.com
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Refer to the Prices section to check fares of the Safari Train, Walking with an Alpaca and animal feeds.
- Check the calendar in our Products section as there are different closing times per seasons.
- During rainy days, communion with animals and feeding experiences take place in the indoor experience zone.
- You cannot buy or use tickets after the closing times of attractions (including Alpaca Safari Train).
- If you have an allergic reaction, refrain from touching the animals and practice caution.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!