Korean Folk Village & Gwangmyeong Cave
Korean Folk Village & Gwangmyeong Cave
- Round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Admission into the Korean Folk Village
- Admission into Gwangmyeong Cave
- English-Chinese speaking staff
- Food and other personal expenses
- Special activities in the Folk Village and Gwangmyeong Cave
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Bring yourself closer to Korean traditional culture from the late Joseon period through cultural classes, shaman faith, seasonal customs and more.
- Watch various performances including nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, and other special seasonal events.
- Experience a wonderful journey inside a cave showcasing varied cultural work and artwork.
- Taste some wine and challenge your own fortune by throwing a gold coin inside the Gold Road.
What to Expect
Experience Korean traditional culture from the late Joseon era by travelling only 1 hour away from Seoul. This one day trip will let you journey inside the largest themed cave park hosting light exhibitions, experiental activities, and more.
Depart from Seoul8:20 am, 9:00 am, 9:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 8:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 9:00amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 9:10amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghui-dong, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at Folk Village10:00 am Korean Folk Village
Leave for Gwangmyeong Cave2:00 pm
Arrive at Gwangmyeong Cave2:40 pm Gwangmyeong Cave
You will see several artworks, and several themes such as Wine Cave, Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, and Underground Lake.
Leave for Seoul4:10 pm
Arrive at Seoul5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
- 5:30 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 5:40 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing email@example.com
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Do not attempt to purposely damage the sculptures or relics in the village and museum.
- It may be chilly inside the cave, so make sure to bring some spare warm clothing.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!