DMZ + 3rd Tunnel Tour
DMZ + 3rd Tunnel Tour
- Admission to the DMZ, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, Imjingak Park, and the 3rd Tunnel
- Round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Lunch (Korean food)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Access to other sites of the DMZ
- Other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Learn about the tragedy and aftermath of the Korean War through observations of the DMZ and Imjingak Park
- See the North Korean territory with your own eyes from the Dora Observatory
- View inside the Dorasan Station, soon to be a gateway connecting North Korea, China and Russia
- Tour the 3rd Tunnel, one of the four infiltration tunnels built by North Korea to transport troops into South Korea in the event of war
- Convenient round trip transportation and prepared lunch meal
What to Expect
Step back in time as you learn about Korean history on this DMZ tour! You will get to experience first-hand the aftermath of the Korean War by observing and visiting famous places such as the DMZ, Imjingak Park, Dora Observatory and the eerie 3rd Infiltration Tunnel. Take a look through some binoculars into North Korea! You will also get to understand important social issues such as separated families, unification and the North-South Korean conflict. Enjoy a meal with your companions midway through your tour as you take in the surrounding scenery.
Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station Exit 8Seoul-si > Jung-gu 42 Euljiro-dong, Jung-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea Euljiro 1(il)-ga
President Hotel 7F Arrive by 7:50 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea President Hotel
City Hall Station Exit 6Seoul-si > Jung-gu South Korea, Seoul, Jung-gu, 지하 101 City Hall
President Hotel 7FSeoul-si > Jung-gu 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea President Hotel
Depart from Seoul8:10 am
Arrive and Depart from Imjingak Park9:10 am Imjingak Park
Tour of Dora Observatory9:30 ~ 10:00 am Dora Observatory
Tour of the 3rd Tunnel10:10 ~ 11:10 am 3rd Tunnel
It was said that the 3rd tunnel would be used to transport North Korean troops into South Korea as part of guerilla warfare.
Tour of Dorasan Station11:20 ~ 11:40 am Dorasan Station
Drop by Unification Village11:50 am ~ 12:00 pm
Lunch, and tour at Imjingak Park12:10 ~ 1:10 pm
You will have lunch options which include Bulgogi (Korean-style sweet pork) and more.
*If you cannot eat pork, or have other dietary restrictions, contact us when making the reservation.
Depart from Imjingak Park1:20 pm
Arrive at Seoul & Drop off at President Hotel2:30 pm
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
When reserving, you must inform us the following by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your hotel/guest house location, phone number and e-mail
- Your full name as it appears on your passport, passport number and nationality
- Your booking will be cancelled if you fail to send us the required information.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport will be needed to confirm your identity at the military check points.
- For Korean nationals, your ID with your citizen registration number will be required.
- Your admission will be denied if you fail to bring your passport (foreigners) or ID (Korean citizens). In that case no refunds will be given.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Please dress modestly. Refrain from wearing mini-skirts, open-shoulders, sandals, or slippers.
- Please abide by the staff's instructions regarding entrance and safety.
- Do not attempt to communicate or make gestures toward outside military officials.
- Locations such as the DMZ and JSA are managed by the Republic of Korea Army and UN Officials, therefore itineraries and trip schedules are subject to change.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 3 days before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 3 days before the reserved tour time.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Joongang Express Tour
Joongang Express Tour - Representative Seoul, JSA, DMZ, Tunnel Tour
Your host for Seoul and DMZ/JSA/Tunnel Tours - Joongang Express Joongang Express Co. Ltd was established in 1971, for public purposes and invested its earnings in the Veteran Funding. We provided transport modes for the reunion of separated families since 1980 and were responsible for transportation arrangements for the South & the Summit. We have held "Re-visit Korea" programs for allied veterans for ten years. Since then, we have become a major participant in national overseas events and ceremonies hosted by the Ministry of Defense, Military of Veteran Welfare and Other Public Agencies. We were awarded the Grand Prix of Customer Satisfaction, in recognition of the most brilliant enterprise activities presented by the Korean Efficiency Corporation.