Seoul City Half-Day Walking Tour Voucher
Seoul City Half-Day Walking Tour Voucher
- Admission into Insadong, Tongin Market, and National Museum of Korean Contemporary History (Entrance)
- Yeopjeon (worth ₩ 5,000) for use at Tongin Market
- English speaking staff
- Other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
You can only use the Yeopjeon at Tongin Market to buy food, groceries etc.
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- You will experience Seoul by taking a walk and visiting historical sites, cultural attractions and hotspots of the city
- Experience ancient Korea through its historical sites such as the National Museum of Contemporary History and palace from the Joseon era
- Experience Korean Culture by walking through the Cultural Heart of Seoul, Insadong
- Walk along Tongin Market, enjoy the food and Korea's traditional ambience
What to Expect
Take this tour if you are up for an adventure in Seoul, experiencing a multitude of activities ranging from a palace visit, and cultural activities to a traditional market tour and a view of Korean history. This half-day tour in Seoul will allow you to experience the city as you've never done before, featuring Changdeokgung Palace, the famous cultural street Insadong, Tongin Market with delicious street food, and the National Museum of Korean History.
Line 3: Anguk Station Exit 3 By 9:00 amSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Anguk-dong, Seoul, South Korea Anguk Station
Leave for Insa-dong11:00 am
Arriving at Insa-dong and do sight-seeing11:10 am Insadong
Considered as a cultural space, this main street is blocked off from traffic. So you can peacefully enjoy your cup of tea or coffee and take a walk around the neighborhood for some window shopping!
Leave for Tongin Market12:00 pm
Arrive at Tongin Market12:30 pm Tongin Market
Now, this market is considered as one of the must visit sites in Seoul. There are 75 stores along the main street, mostly being restaurants and grocery stores.
Food may be purchased by using "yeopjeon" or Korean traditional money. Each participant will be given 5,000 KRW in yeopjeon during this trip.
* The operating hours for the yeopjeon packaged lunch box is as follows: You can use your yeopjeon only during the following times
- Weekdays: 11 am ~ 3 pm
- Weekends/Holidays: 11 am ~ 4 pm
Leave for the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History1:40 pm
Arrive at the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History2:00 pm National Museum of Korean Contemporary History
There is also a cafeteria and museum shop where you can rest and buy some beautiful souvenirs, such as postcards, accessories, and figurines.
It is to honor the independence movement of Korean figures during the Japanese imperial colonialization.
End of Tour/ Free-Roaming3:00 pm
Guests can go to Deoksugung Palace on their own or explore a location of their choosing.
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and time.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Some attractions are subject to individual opening hours.
- No pets allowed in the tour.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The tour leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!