Dynamic Maze + Alive Museum Entrance
Dynamic Maze + Alive Museum Entrance
- One Admission ticket to the Dynamic Maze
- One Admission ticket to the Alive Museum
- Access to other attractions such as Poopoo Land or the Running Man Theme Park
- Food or other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Minimum Quantity: 2
Why This Offer
- The package that gives immediate access to both the Alive Museum and Dynamic Maze Experience activities
- Alive Museum features one of the best photo-zones and photo-shooting experiences in Insadong
- With themes ranging from fairy tales to games and toys, the photos you take here will be treasured for years!
- Enter the Mouth of Haetae and explore the temple with your companions!
- Make your way across mazes, obstacles, activities and games to proceed to the next level
What to Expect
Re-live your imaginations in the fantasy-like Alive Museum. Treasure the moment with your friends or loved ones , watching and taking photos with the background of fun artworks implemented with illusions and technology!
Enter the mouth of the legendary lion from Korean mythology and explore what is inside. Let your inner Indiana Jones come forth as you and your teammates accomplish tasks and activities to complete each level of the maze!
Locations and Venues
Enjoy the Alive Museum and Dynamic Maze in any preferred order, as they are in the same location building.
Line 1/Line 3/Line 5: Jongno 3-ga StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 3(sam)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Jongno 3-ga
Alive Museum, Dynamic Maze - Daeil BuildingSeoul-si > Jongno-gu 12 Insadong-gil, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea Dynamic Maze (Insadong branch)
Enjoy the attractions, photo zones and experiences of the Alive Museum consisting of the Toy Village, Game Village, Insadong Photo Shop.
Cameras, Cell-phones are a "Must"!
You can take pictures at any of the amazing projects at the museum. Your participation completes the picture!
Check your battery!
Is your phone battery 100% fully charged?
Please do not use flash, since the reflection will affect the effect of the pictures.
Please check out the "Photo Point" on the floor of the alive museum. That is the best spot to take the most awesome pictures!
Need help taking pictures? Find our Alive Museum staff and we will take a cool picture for you!
A: Start --> B: Forest of Haetae --> C: Gates of Mystery --> D: Mirror Maze --> E: Balls of Mystery --> F: Gates of Memories --> G: Hills of Choice --> H: Disembark from the Hills --> I: Roar of Haetae --> J: Rivers of Haetae --> K: Shaking Bridge --> L:Crystals of Haetae --> M: Path of the Milky Way --> N: Path of Darkness --> O: Hunting Grounds --> P: Temple Ruins
|Dynamic Maze + Alive Museum||
10 am ~ 8 pm
(Last Admission : 7 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦15,000|
|Dynamic Maze||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
|Alive Museum||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the museum entrance to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- A minimum of TWO people is required for this package.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Dynamic Maze: There is a height limit of 100 cm.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- Limited for seniors, those with pregnancy, or those with a disability. If you wish to use the facility with the above conditions, notify us by emailing email@example.com
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- During the weekend and holidays, there may be long waiting times.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for injuries or harm due to personal negligence.
- Do not attempt to go on top of sculptures or equipment.
- Make sure to bring a tripod or a selfie stick.
- Please wear socks! You will need to take off your shoes.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as you will be moving a lot.
- It is advised to wear pants or shorts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story