Dynamic Maze Entrance Ticket
Dynamic Maze Entrance Ticket
- One Admission ticket to the Dynamic Maze Activity
- Other attractions such as the Alive Museum, Poopoo Land, and Running Man
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Minimum Quantity: 2
Why This Offer
- Enter the Mouth of Haetae and explore the temple with your companions!
- Make your way across mazes, obstacles, activities and games to proceed to the next level
- Teamwork! When all feels lost, you can always count on your teammate
- One of the most exciting adventures in Insadong, Dynamic Maze is a must-try experience, suitable for all ages
What to Expect
The theme of Dynamic Maze, Insadong is "the Attack of Haetae (a legendary lion creatue from Korean mythology)". Enter the Mouth and explore the temple! Complete obstacles, and mazes by throwing, jumping, crawling and climbing. Let your inner Indiana Jones come forth as you and your teammates accomplish tasks and activities to complete each level!
You will embark on a journey through the temple of Haetae. The Maze has the following routes:
A: Start --> B: Forest of Haetae --> C: Gates of Mystery --> D: Mirror Maze --> E: Balls of Mystery --> F: Gates of Memories --> G: Hills of Choice --> H: Disembark from the Hills --> I: Roar of Haetae --> J: Rivers of Haetae --> K: Shaking Bridge --> L: Crystals of Haetae --> M: Path of the Milky Way --> N: Path of Darkness --> O: Hunting Grounds --> P: Temple Ruins
Line 1/Line 3/Line 5: Jongno-3(sam)ga StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 3(sam)-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea Jongno 3(sam)-ga
Dynamic Maze - Daeil BuildingSeoul-si > Jongno-gu 12 Insadong-gil, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea Dynamic Maze (Insadong branch)
|Dynamic Maze + Alive Museum||
10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
(Last Admission : 7:00 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦15,000|
|Dynamic Maze||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
|Alive Museum||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the entrance to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- A minimum of TWO people is required for this package.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- There is a height limit of 100 cm.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- Limited for seniors, those with pregnancy, or those with a disability. If you wish to use the facility with the above conditions, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No baby strollers allowed inside the venue.
- Note that during the weekend and holidays, the waiting time may be long.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for safety issues due to negligence.
- Wear socks as you will need to take off your shoes.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as you will be moving a lot.
- It is advised to wear pants or shorts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story