Running Man Activity, Poopoo Land Theme Park Ticket
Running Man Activity, Poopoo Land Theme Park Ticket
- One admission ticket to Poopoo Land Theme Park
- One admission ticket to the Running Man Theme Park
- Access to other attractions such as the Alive Museum
- Food and other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Use this combined package for the active Running Man Experience and the fun PooPoo Land Theme Park experience!
- Receive your Running Man Badge at the end after collecting your R-Points.
- Aim to receive a Running Man Certificate and enter the Running Man Hall of Fame!
- Enjoy taking selfies at the "Poo Photo Zone" and going through the "Dynamic Digestion Maze".
What to Expect
PooPoo Land is a three-story interactive exhibition space dedicated to poop and everything else related to it that appeals to people of all ages!
Inside Running Man Theme Park, race against your friends to complete obstacles in six different experience zones, in the fastest time.
Location and Venues
Enjoy PooPoo Land and the Running Man Theme Park in any order as they are in the same location building
Line 1: Jonggak StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Jong-Gag
Running Man SM Duty Free Shop BuildingSeoul-si > Jongno-gu South Korea, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Insa-dong, Insadong 5-gil, 종로 18.104.22.168 가동 Running Man Thematic Experience Center
'Running Man Ep1. Treasure Hunt' is a revolutionary, exciting new attraction based on the TV show where you can become a Running Man member.
As the 8th member, receive your mission and complete various, exciting tasks.
Participants achieve R-Points for completing missions. Missions include Jump Rope, Touch the Nametags, Dark Maze, Mirror Maze, and more.
Take unforgettable and hilarious photos featuring you, your friend, family, and loved ones with our dear friend poop!
You will be accompanied by 'Ssari', your poop companion and 'Mari', your toilet paper companion throughout the tour!
Experience a unique maze escape featuring digestive organs, the esophagus, the stomach, and the small and large intestines!
|Running Man + Poopoo Land||
10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
(Last Admission : 7:00 pm)
|￦ 21,000 > ￦ 18,000|
|Running Man||￦ 16,000 > ￦ 13,600|
|Poopoo Land||￦ 9,000 > ￦ 7,500|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- There is a height limit of 110 cm for some parts of the theme park.
- Limited for seniors, those with pregnancy, or those with a disability. If you wish to use the facility with the above conditions, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No baby strollers allowed inside the venue.
- Note that during the weekend and holidays, the waiting time may be long.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for safety issues due to negligence.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as you will be moving a lot.
- It is advised to wear pants or shorts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story