Alive Museum Entrance Ticket
Alive Museum Entrance Ticket
- Admission to the Alive Museum
- Access to other attractions such as PooPoo Land or Running Man
- Food and other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Alive Museum features one of the best photo-zones and photo-shooting experiences in Insadong.
- With themes ranging from the past, future, and fairy tales to games and toys, the photos you take here will be treasured for years to come!
- This museum features artworks including large objects, digital art, and old art styles.
What to Expect
Alive Museum features works of illusion art, large object art, and various participatory artworks implemented with advanced technology. It includes several photo zones in various themes such as toys, games, and fairy tales. Re-live your imaginations in this fantasy-like museum and treasure your moment with your friends or loved ones!
If you love games and have always wished to star in one of them, then this place is just for you! Envision yourself as one of the main characters of the most popular video games!
With your favorite tiny toys coming to life in large sizes, don't miss the chance to re-live your childhood memories and take photos!
Cameras, Cell-phones are a "Must"!
You can take pictures at any of the amazing projects at the museum. Your participation completes the picture!
Check your battery!
Is your phone battery 100% fully charged?
Please do not use flash, since the reflection will affect the effect of the pictures.
Please check out the "Photo Point" on the floor of the alive museum. That is the best spot to take the most awesome pictures!
Need help taking pictures? Find our Alive Museum staff and we will take a cool picture for you!
Line 1/Line 3/Line 5: Jongno 3-ga StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 3(sam)-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea Jongno 3(sam)-ga
Alive Museum - Daeil BuildingSeoul-si > Jongno-gu 12 Insadong-gil, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea Alive Museum
|Dynamic Maze + Alive Museum||
10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
(Last Admission : 7:00 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦15,000|
|Dynamic Maze||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
|Alive Museum||￦12,000 > ￦9,600|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the museum entrance to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket.
- Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No baby strollers allowed inside the venue.
- Note that during the weekend and holidays, the waiting time may be long.
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- Do not attempt to go on top of sculptures or equipment.
- We do not hold responsibility for any accidents due to self-negligence.
- Bring a tripod or a selfie stick as there are several photo zones.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story