Running Man Activity
Running Man Activity
- Entrance ticket to Running Man Theme Park
- Access to other attractions such as the PooPoo Land
- Food and other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Based on the famous TV show, Running Man Activity is a chance to become the 8th member of the team!
- Complete various, exciting tasks and achieve R-points for completing missions!
- Activities include Jump Rope, Touch the Nametags, Dark Maze, Mirror Maze and more!
What to Expect
Complete obstacles as fast as you can in six different experience zones. There is a wide variety of challenges such as navigating through a dark maze, monkey bars or ball throwing! You will be given an electronic bracelet, and you will collect R-points hidden throughout the courses.
Collect more than 80 R-points throughout missions and you will receive a certificate and a special gift! Even if you don't collect up to 80 points, you can still go home with the Running Man Badge. This theme park is perfect for a group of friends for a little competition, as well as fans of the Running Man show!
A. Running Man Beginner
Training zone to learn how to properly collect R Points.
B. Run & Run
Speed is required to be a Running Man. Move your legs as fast as possible to collect more R Points!
C. Jump Rope
Life is all about timing! Jump in tandem with the lights.
D. Squat Maze
Crouch down and find a way through the maze. Pop up at different checkpoints to find the R Mark!
E. Dark Maze
Use your other four senses to find a way through this pitch black maze!
F. Ball Throwing
Cooperate with teammates to throw balls through the holes!
Shout your lungs out!
H. Touch the Nametags
React quickly to touch the words that light up.
I. Where's R-Mons ?
Keep your eyes open for the R-Mons!
J. Ring Hanging
Push yourself to the limits of your endurance. Don't let go!
K. Tap Tap
Tap fast, relieve stress, and get R-Points.
L. Mirror Maze
Watch yourself walk in circles and end up where you began. Find the last of the R-Points to get to the Hall of Fame.
Find R-Points anywhere
A Running Man Bange will be awarded depending on the number of R-Points you collect.
1st Level: Three Running Man Badges (88 R-Points)
2nd Level: Two Running Man Badges (80~87 R-Points)
3rd Level: One Running Man Badge (Below 79 R-Points)
If you collect over 80 R-Points you will officially be the 8th member of Running Man!
You will be awarded a certificate, your picture will be hung in the Running Man Hall of Fame, and you can receive special benefits at the SM Duty-Free store, located in the same building.
* Pants recommended
* Children under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by a guardian.
* Entrance for children under 110cm is restricted for safety reasons.
* No reservations, tickets are issued on a first come first served basis.
* Customers may have to wait to enter during busy days, such as weekends and public holidays.
* Place valuables and other personal items in the lockers. Running Man is not responsible for
any lost items.
* Running Man is not responsible for any accidents caused by customer carelessness.
* Structures can cause injury, play at your own risk.
* Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
* For their own safety, elderly, pregnant, and disabled persons should inquire with staff before entering.
Line 1: Jonggak StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Jong-Gag
Running Man SM Duty Free Shop BuildingSeoul-si > Jongno-gu 41 Insadong 5-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea 41
|Running Man + Poopoo Land||
10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
(Last Admission : 7:00 pm)
|￦ 21,000 > ￦ 18,000|
|Running Man||￦ 16,000 > ￦ 13,600|
|Poopoo Land||￦ 9,000 > ￦ 7,500|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- There is a height limit of 110 cm for some parts of the theme park.
- Limited for seniors, those with pregnancy, or those with a disability. If you wish to use the facility with the above conditions, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No baby strollers allowed inside the venue.
- Note that during the weekend and holidays, the waiting time may be long.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for safety issues due to negligence.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as you will be moving a lot.
- It is advised to wear pants or shorts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story