Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm
Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm
- Round-trip bus from Seoul
- Admission into Nami Island (Entrance ticket and Round-trip ferry)
- Admission to Garden of Morning Calm
- English/Chinese speaking staff
- Meals and other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- Nami Island Zip-wire activity
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Explore the wondrous natural scenery of Nami Island along its tree-lined walking paths and open meadows
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful floral arrangements of the Garden of Morning Calm, home to over 5,000 species of plants
- A round-trip bus will take you from one of three convenient locations in Seoul to both attractions
What to Expect
Go on a relaxing day trip to two incredibly scenic sites located just over one hour outside of Seoul: Nami Island and the Garden of Morning Calm. This package includes a round-trip tour bus that departs from three convenient locations in Seoul, taking you to both destinations and back.
Depart from Seoul7:20 am, 8:00 am, 8:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 7:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 8:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 8:10 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghui-dong, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm9:30 am Garden of Morning Calm
Leave for Nami Island11:30 am
Arrive at Nami Island12:10 pm Nami Island
Other activities on the island include taking a motorboat tour around Nami Island along the Bukhan River for a picturesque view of both the island and the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
Leave for Seoul4:30 pm
- 6:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 6:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 6:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Child Ticket: (3~12) | Adult Ticket: (+13)
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Nami Island:
- A zip-line can take you across the lake to Nami Island instead of the ferry.
- If you wish to do the zipline, you must inform the tour staff before arriving at Nami Island and pay them ₩ 34,000 extra in cash. In case you pay by card, ₩ 44,000 will be charged but the staff will return ₩10,000 in cash.
- Note that the Zipline may not be available and when available, waiting time could be long. The staff will confirm with you once arrived at Nami Island.
- Take caution and do not purposely damage the strawberries or flowers.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time.
- The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- Ferries to Nami Island may not operate in cases of severe weather conditions (heavy rains, storms, hazardous conditions, or natural disasters). In such cases, the transportation fare will be refunded.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!