DMZ Combined Tour
DMZ Combined Tour
- Entrance to the 3rd Tunnel, Dora Station, Dorasan Observatory, Imjingak Park and Freedom Bridge
- Round-trip bus service from Seoul
- Admission fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Access to the JSA or Tongil Bridge
- Personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 4 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Proceed into the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, a secret passageway built by North Korea with the purpose of ferrying troops and vehicles in the 1970s after the Korean War
- You will get to observe North Korea with your own eyes at the Dora Observatory
- Visit Imjingak Park, a representative place of hope and re-unification of separated families from the Korean War
What to Expect
Get a quick, in-depth look at the division of the Korean Peninsula through this package that includes a tour of the following sites along the DMZ:
Get to the Departure Point (Koreana Hotel)Depart at 10:50 am
Line 5: Gwanghwamun StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea Gwanghwamun
You will first need to meet our staff at the Koreana Hotel located in the city hall. You can get to Koreana Hotel by taking the Seoul Subway.
1. Take Seoul Subway Line 5 to Gwanghamun Station and go out Exit 6 then follow the directions in the picture.
2. Go straight 100 meters (1min) and you will see Koreana Hotel on your right side.
Koreana Hotel By 10:50 amSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Koreana Hotel
Depart for Imjingak Park1:30 pm
Imjingak Park and Freedom Bridge2:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm
Located on the opposite side of Imjingak Park, where those displaced by the war continue to perform ancestral rites for deceased relatives in the North.
Thousands of ribbons are hung along the fence of the Line of Control, with messages of hope to see long lost family members and the reunification of Korea.
Passing Mangbaedan Alter in the direction of the Bridge of Freedom, you will come upon an old, rusted steam locomotive that previously ran on the Gyeongui Line into what is now North Korea.
This is a symbol of the tragic history of the division into North and South Korea, having been left in the DMZ since it got derailed by bombs during the Korean War.
3rd Tunnel2:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm
Dorasan Station and Dora Observatory2:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm
Depart for Seoul4:30 pm
Arrive in Seoul (Drop off at Koreana Hotel)5:30 pm
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Please send a scanned copy of your passport with the booking number on the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org after receiving the voucher.
Your booking will be cancelled if you fail to send us the copy of your passport along with the booking number on the voucher.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at your departure point.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and time.
- Your passport will be needed to confirm your identity at the military check points
- For Korean nationals, your ID with your citizen registration number will be required.
- Your admission will be denied if you fail to bring your passport (foreigners) or ID (Korean citizens), in that case, no refunds will be given.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Please dress modestly. Refrain from wearing mini-skirts, open-shoulders, sandals or slippers.
- Do not attempt to communicate or make gestures toward outside military officials.
- As locations such as the DMZ are managed by the Republic of Korea Army and UN Officials, itineraries and trip schedules are subject to change.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 3 days before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- If the minimum number of people is not met for the trip (minimum of 15 people), then full refunds will be provided.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 3 days before the reserved tour time.
- No refunds for latecomers and no-shows.