DMZ Combined Tour
DMZ Combined Tour
- Entrance to the 3rd Tunnel, Dora Station & Observatory, Odu Observatory, Imjingak Park & Freedom Bridge
- Q&A with North Korean defectors
- Round-trip bus service from Seoul
- Admission fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Access to the JSA or Tongil Bridge
- Personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 4 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Get a unique insight into the division of the Korean Peninsula and life in North Korea from a North Korean defector
- Go down into the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, built by North Korea in the 1970’s to ferry troops into South Korea before it was discovered by South Korean forces in 1978
- Visit numerous historical sites around the DMZ, including the Freedom Bridge, Imjingak Park, Odu Observatory, and Dorasan Station & Observatory
What to Expect
Get an intimate, alternative look at the division of Korea through this premium package that includes an hour and a half lecture from a North Korean defector and a tour of numerous sites along the DMZ, including: Imjingak Park, Freedom Bridge, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dorasan Station, Dora Observatory, and Odu Observatory
Get to the Departure Point (Koreana Hotel)Depart at 10:50 am
Line 5: Gwanghwamun StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea Gwanghwamun
You will first need to meet our staff at the Koreana Hotel located in the city hall. You can get to Koreana Hotel by taking the Seoul Subway.
1. Take Seoul Subway Line 5 to Gwanghamun Station and go out Exit 6 then follow the directions in the picture.
2. Go straight 100 meters (1min) and you will see Koreana Hotel on your right side.
Koreana Hotel By 10:50 amSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Koreana Hotel
Imjingak Park and Freedom Bridge9:40 am ~ 12:20 pm
Located on the opposite side of Imjingak Park, where those displaced by the war continue to perform ancestral rites for deceased relatives in the North.
Thousands of ribbons are hung along the fence of the Line of Control, with messages of hope to see long lost family members and the reunification of Korea.
Passing Mangbaedan Alter in the direction of the Bridge of Freedom, you will come upon an old, rusted steam locomotive that previously ran on the Gyeongui Line into what is now North Korea.
This is a symbol of the tragic history of the division into North and South Korea, having been left in the DMZ since it got derailed by bombs during the Korean War.
3rd Tunnel9:40am ~ 12:20pm
Dorasan Station and Dora Observatory9:40am ~ 12:20pm
Lunch12:30pm ~ 1:30pm
For Lunch, you will have Bulgogi meal. (Vegeterians can enjoy a Bibimbap meal.)
Arrive at Mt. Odu Unification Observatory / Special Experience with North Korean Defectors1:50pm ~ 3:00pm
Depart for Seoul4:00 pm
Arrive in Seoul (Drop off at Koreana Hotel)5:00 pm
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Please send a scanned copy of your passport with the booking number on the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org after receiving the voucher.
Your booking will be cancelled if you fail to send us the copy of your passport along with the booking number on the voucher.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at your departure point.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and time.
- Your passport will be needed to confirm your identity at the military check points
- For Korean nationals, your ID with your citizen registration number will be required.
- Your admission will be denied if you fail to bring your passport (foreigners) or ID (Korean citizens), in that case, no refunds will be given.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Please dress modestly. Refrain from wearing mini-skirts, open-shoulders, sandals or slippers.
- Do not attempt to communicate or make gestures toward outside military officials.
- As locations such as the DMZ are managed by the Republic of Korea Army and UN Officials, itineraries and trip schedules are subject to change.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 3 days before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- If the minimum number of people is not met for the trip (minimum of 15 people), then full refunds will be provided.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 3 days before the reserved tour time.
- No refunds for latecomers and no-shows.