Lotte World One Day Pass
Lotte World One Day Pass
One day admission ticket to Lotte World (Adventure & Magic Island)
Unlimited one day use of attractions and rides
Free admission to Lotte World Folk Museum
- Round-trip transportation
- Separately charged attractions
- Magic Pass Premium
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit the world's largest and most exhilarating indoor amusement park.
- Spend a fun-filled day of discovering attractions of the park's two main sections, Lotte World Adventure & Magic Island.
- Get free admission to Lotte World Folk Museum.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Seoul, and perfect to visit during any season.
What to Expect
Explore the Lotte World Adventure, amazing theme park that features an outdoor and indoor part. Enjoy countless rides, restaurants, numerous shows and events and a museum that all add up to a dazzling day of entertainment on an island right off the shore of the beautiful Seokchon Lake.
Location and Major Attractions
Outdoor Route from Jamsil Station Exit 3 to Lotte World AdventureSeoul-si > Songpa-gu Jamsil 6(yuk)-dong, Seoul, South Korea Jamsil (Songpa-gu Office)
► Step-By-Step Directions:
Indoor Route from Jamsil Station to Lotte World AdventureSeoul-si > Songpa-gu Jamsil 6(yuk)-dong, Seoul, South Korea Jamsil (Songpa-gu Office)
► Step-By-Step Directions:
This massive indoor atrium is larger than any of the largest sports arenas you can think of, with a large glass dome overhead bringing natural light into the venue.
Those seeking a calmer ride and attractions should check out the Adventures of Sinbad. A slow boat ride will take you through a classic story in a completely new way. You can also feel the romance of 64 white horses revolving to the sound of beautiful melodies at the Camelot Carousel.
Experience the thrill of diving from a height high up in the sky! Gyro Drop is the first facility for a high-altitude, free-fall experience in Korea.
Located in the basement floor, Underland features an assortment of fun rides and attractions, most of which use VR and 4D technology making fun, family-friendly rides.
Kidzone is sure to keep any kid happy and amused, with tons of child-friendly rides and attractions that will keep your kids occupied for hours on end. Kidzone takes up only a small portion of Lotte World’s Adventure Land but is packed to the brim with all sorts of rides and entertaining games for kids.
Free admission to the museum is given to those who buy this Lotte World offer through our website.
Witness the history of Korea from the Neolithic Age all the way to its independence from Japanese rule through a series of incredibly detailed and historically-accurate dioramas, miniature sets, and mock villages at the Lotte Folk Museum, conveniently located in the Lotte World complex.
Lotte World Adventure is also home to plenty of restaurants and is connected to tons of others dotted around the Lotte World complex. Enjoy Korean, Western, Asian, and other delicious food, as well as cafes and snack shops.
Check out LotteWorld Adventure profile for a full list of restaurants and their menus.
Lotte World + Aquarium
Sun ~ Thu: 9:30 am ~ 10:00 pm
Fri, Sat: 9:30 am ~ 11:00 pm
Last admission: 8:00 pm
Mon ~ Thu: 10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
Fri ~ Sun: 10:00 am ~ 10:00 pm
1 hour before the closing time
￦84,000 > ￦43,000
￦57,000 > ￦35,000
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the Lotte World South Gate ticket office to exchange for your admission ticket.
- You may also use the mobile app version of the Magic Pass. Consult with the staff at the ticket office for further details.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- This offer is for foreign passport holders only.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Infants under 12 months, get free admission but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket for themselves. Infant facilities are available to be used freely at Lotte World.
- Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Infants between 1-3 years old get free admission too but must pay a separate charge to use certain play facilities at Lotte World.
- Admission for the Folk Museum is only allowed until 7:00 pm.
- Some rides and attractions may be closed due to inclement weather.
- No drinking alcohol inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No tripods allowed inside the venue.
- Smoking is only allowed in the smoking room.
- This option does not include the Magic Pass premium. Please check the attractions page on Lotte World's homepage to see which attractions carry out the Magic Pass policy.
- Do not lose your physical One Day Pass ticket.
- We do not hold responsibility for loss of belongings, or safety issues due to negligence.
- Cancelation is not available for this offer.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Lotte World Adventure
Magical Adventure with Lotte
Lotte World Adventure is the world’s largest indoor theme park, with countless rides, an island right off the shore of the beautiful Seokchon Lake, a museum, restaurants, and numerous shows and events that all add up to a dazzling day of entertainment. Families, friends, and couples can all enjoy a wide array of entertainment options, all under one roof, located conveniently next to Jamsil Station, right off Lines 2 and 8. Opened back in 1989, the park offers plenty of thrilling rides and activities for people of all ages, welcoming over 7 million visitors each year and attracting a diverse crowd of both Korean and international tourists. Spectacular shows, performances, and parades are shown daily, with special seasonal events thrown throughout the year. With its colorful, pastel decorations and fairytale-like design, Lotte World Adventure has also become a popular date spot. Lotte World Adventure is home to tons of restaurants serving all types of cuisines, and there are plenty more dining options dotted around the Lotte World complex. These include several malls, numerous restaurants, Lotte Aquarium, Lotte Tower, and the beautiful Seokchon Lake. Rides & Attractions Restaurants & Cafes Shopping Performances Amenities Directions