The famous Boryeong Mud Festival 2019 returns
The Boryeong Mud Festival is the hottest global event where you can forget about your stressful adult life, frolic in the mud and spend a carefree weekend with your friends, lover or family. Or you can come solo, and later leave the festival with new friends! Chill in the mineral rich mud baths and chase the summer heat away.
Date: 07.19 (Fri) ~ 07.28 (Sun)
Location: Chungcheongnam-do, Boryeong-si
This year, we have brought you some interesting changes to our events and programs: For Instance,
- For the first-time, we are introducing night-time mud activities, admissions and experiences
- We are planning to bring a line-up of K-Pop artists, and idol groups, on a biggest scale.
- There will be several fireworks festivals at Daecheon beach prior to the opening of the Boryung Mud Festival
- A global food fair to provide diverse, multi-cultural food to foreigners visiting our festival
- Newly themed mud events and activities - based on games
The Boryeong Mud Festival has received numerous awards over the years, including more than ten consecutive Pinnacle Awards from the International Festivals and Events Association, recognition as one of Korea’s representative festivals by the Ministry of Culture & Tourism, and coverage from major international news outlets such as CNN, BBC, the New York Times, and CCTV.
We will always continue to promote Boryeong as Korea's representative tourist attraction and the Mud Festival as Korea's representative event to the international community.
Keep an eye out on our site as we will be constantly updating our profile to continuously add events and programs!