Lotte World Tower Firework Festival is going to be held on May 4, 2019, highlights by the firework show sparking over Lotte World Tower. This year, the show is titled as 'Go Together', with the message wishing for peace and shared prosperity in the Korean peninsula.
A pre-event musical will mark the beginning of the festival at 8:00 pm performing along with the background music of Pinkfong and Twice three times at an interval of 10 minutes at a special stage around Seokchon Lake near the 123-story skyscraper.
The Firework shows
The 'dragon-effect' fireworks in mainly gold and white colors will spark along with the background music Arirang, La La Land, and the Greatest Showman OSTs for about 11 mins. This year the show will feature an image of a dragon climbing up the tower and showing ‘Dream’ and ‘Peace’ letters in the air at the beginning and end of the show.
Date: May 4th (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 pm (pre-music festival) ; 8:30 pm (firework show)
1. Roads will be blocked within 80m near Lotte World Tower from 5:00 pm to midnight on that day.
2. Subway running in between Lotte Tower, Seokchon Lake & Jamsil will be restricted from 5:00 pm to midnight on that day)
Tips (Best places to view the firework)
1. Seokchon Lake Park (Jamsil Station / Seokchon Station)
2. Ttukseom Resort (Ttukseom Resort Station)
3. Olympic Park (Olympic Park Station)
4. Gwangjin Bridge
5. Jamsil Bridge
6. Han-River Cruise