Do you want to experience Gyeongbokgung Palace, one of the landmarks in Seoul in a new way?
Gyeongbokgung Palace launched a special evening admission event starting from April 29. Walking under the moonlight, visitors will be able to immerse themselves into Korean history by feeling the serenity only at the nighttime. This event is not only popular for foreigners but also on the to-do-list among local Koreans every summer!
Event Period & Opening Hours
Period: Every 3rd and 4th weeks from April 29 to November 3, Close on every Tuesday
Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- April 29 - May 6 (Royal Culture Festival) (19:00-21:30)
- May 20 - June 2 (19:00-21:30)
- June 17 - 30 (19:30-22:00)
- July 22 - August 4 (19:30-22:00)
- September 16 - 29 (19:00-21:30)
- October 21 - November 3 (19:00-21:30)
Where to buy: Foreigners can buy on-site (limited up to 500 visitors per day, first come first serve, up to 4 tickets per person)
Fee: 3000 Won
*Bring your passport to show your foreigner identity*
* Free entry if you wear hanbok through online reservation in below sites (each site has 250 quotas for free entry ) - Even applicable for foreigners
The night event will continue even if it rains. Please bring your own umbrella.