Experience Gyeongbokgung Palace, one of the most famous landmarks in Seoul in a new way! Gyeongbokgung Palace will be holding a special evening admission event starting from April 29 until November 3rd, 2019. Walking under the moonlight visitors will be able to immerse themselves in Korean history and be transported back to the Chosun dynasty. You can only get this feeling of serenity nighttime so don't miss this special offer. This event is not only popular for foreigners but also among local Koreans every summer!
Event Period & Opening Hours
Period: Every 3rd and 4th week from April 29 to November 3 (Closed on Tuesdays)
Last entry: 1 hour before closing
- April 29 - May 6 (Royal Culture Festival) (19:00-21:30)
- May 20 - June 2 (19:00-21:30)
- June 17 - 30 (19:30-22:00)
- July 22 - August 4 (19:30-22:00)
- September 16 - 29 (19:00-21:30)
- October 21 - November 3 (19:00-21:30)
Where to buy: Foreigners can buy a ticket on-site (limited up to 500 visitors per day, first come first serve, up to 4 tickets per person)
Price: 3000 Won
*Bring your passport to validate your foreign nationality*
* Free entry if you reserve online and wear Hanbok through the sites below (each site has 250 quotas for free entry ) - Also applicable for foreigners
The event will continue even if it rains. Please bring your own umbrella.