Quicken print check problems usually occur due to technical faults but the good news that it is curable. This unique feature of Quicken allows its users to create and print checks easily without any trouble. Not only it saves you from making any errors but also saves a lot of your time. In this blog, we have mentioned the procedure to create and print checks easily from your Quicken software. Also, if you are facing any issue with writing or creating print checks, you can head to the troubleshooting section below in this guide and fix the problem yourself right away.
How to Print Checks in Quicken for Windows Easily?
Trying to print a check but can’t do it due to some issue? Follow the steps below to print checks on Quicken easily and avoid any Quicken Print Checks Problems.
1. First of all, you need to enter the transaction and then press Ctrl + W keys at the same time.
2. In case you have two or multiple accounts on Quicken, then select the one you prefer here.
3. Next, you need to enter the Payee name in the given space.
4. Fill up the amount you want to send to the receiver in the $ line.
5. In the Address box, enter your address. You can also skip this step if you want to as it is optional.
6. Click on the split button.
7. Now select the Expense category and enter the details required in the Memo.
8. Enter the confidential information asked in the Message column. Sometimes the message column is not available, in that case, you need to go to Edit and then Preferences and select Click Write Checks.
9. Select the Check option and then click OK.
10. To save the check, select the Record Check option.
Various Print Checks Options Available On Quicken
Given below are the three print check options available on Quicken. You can use any of the options according to your need.
l All Checks: this option lets you print all the postdated and unprinted checks.
l Check Dated Through: You can set a particular date and print all the checks until then.
l Selected Checks: This option allows you to choose particular checks that you want to print and print them all at once.
l Print Your Logo: You can use this option to print a logo on your checks.
l Additional Copies: Use this option to print three additional copies of printing voucher checks.
How To Adjust Quicken Print Check Alignment?
1. Click on File and then select OK on Check Print.
2. Select the check you want to print by moving your cursor on the print check window.
3. Click Print and then select Adjust Alignment.
4. Uncheck the alignment box for printing checks in the future.
Steps To Troubleshoot Quicken Print Check Problems
Quicken Print Check Problems can prevent you from writing or printing checks. To resolve these issues, we suggest you follow the steps below:
Open An Account Register
l Find the transaction that you want to print.
l Check for the Print option in the Num field. If you can’t find it there, then go to the Num list and select Print check.
l Hit the Enter button to save your transaction and Restart your Quicken software
Now that you have completed the above troubleshooting, check if the problem persists. In case you still face the same Print Check in Quicken, try restarting your computer and then check again.
These steps should usually fix your Quicken Print Check Problems. However, if you happen to face these issues even after trying all the possible fixes, you need to contact Quicken Customer Support for assistance. Our Quicken experts will help you find the exact cause behind the Quicken Print Check Problem and then fix it right away. In case you are facing any other issue with your Quicken software, you find more solutions regarding your problem on our blog page and fix the issue on your own.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Quicken Customer Service
Hello! My name is Emily Griffin. I have immense years of experience handling Quicken error issues. I give full effort to make the users understand and also I am very much dedicated towards my work. Quicken is one of the most promising personal finance management tools. If you are looking for the best way to move Quicken from one computer to another? We know the best way to do it. To move Quicken to new computer you should be aware of a few important things like – you don’t have to buy a new Quicken, you can install the same version of Quicken on a new computer and if you are trying to move to another version then the files need to be converted to the similar version. The steps are pretty simple and it requires a compatible disk with enough space to store Quicken which can then be transferred to another system quickly. To learn the details that you can immediately contact the Quicken experts on the Quicken support helpline number. https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/how-to-move-quicken-to-new-computer/