Facebook usually asks for ID proof when your account may be faulty. They may block it and prompt to restore the account. You are required to send them identification to verify that you are who you are portraying. However, with all the recent scandals surrounding Facebook data breaches, why would the social media platform ask for something so personal, such as ID? Facebook asking for ID can be because of many reasons that are ultimately there for security and measures. Two possible reasons for Facebook asking for ID are: First, to confirm whether the account you are trying to access is yours, or to verify your name if it is not a pseudonym.
Some people also report this issue of Facebook notifications not working iPhone, which can be fixed by following the solution.
Why am I not receiving Facebook Notifications on my iPhone?
Facebook Notifications not working issue is faced by both users who have the latest iPhone models and older versions. To fix the Facebook notifications not working iPhone error, you need to follow the methods given below. Follow the steps carefully:
- At times, the iPhone users do not receive their Facebook notifications because the Push notifications are turned off on Facebook. Therefore, you need to turn it back on from your iPhone settings manually. To do that, follow the steps below:
- First, you need to go to the settings and, after that, navigate to the notifications.
- Now, look for the Facebook app from the list and once able to find it, open it and enable the Allow Notifications.
Other Popular Posts related to this topic:
- Easy Guide to Contact Facebook Live Person
- How to bypass Facebook's two-factor authentication?
- How can I Fix Facebook Notification Not Working?
- How to resolve common Facebook login problems?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Maria is one of the senior digital leaders and strategists with a core skillset in digital marketing, digital transformation. Her international best-selling book – Digital Marketing Strategy has been used in many universities and institutes around the world available in many languages. Maria’s consulting experience includes offering suggestions to global corporations and start-ups that have delivered significant brand growth.