If you have recently purchased a Canon PIXMA printing machine for your home or office use, then the first thing you require to do is to unpack the box slightly and take out all the accessories and then put the device on a table. Plugin the printer in an electric power slot and then start with the canon mg3600 setup. Begin with connecting all its wires by looking in the printer manual. With an automatic connection button, WPS, you can connect your devices. This allows both the devices such as printer and computer to connect with each other to your network without needing to enter a password.
When you recently bought a canon mg3600 wifi printing device for the office or home use, the first thing you need to do is gently close the box and remove all accessories, and then place the device on the desk. Then collect all the cable that is included with this printing device, and then connect it to your preferred port. Thanks to the automatic WPS connection means a protected Wi-Fi configuration, you can connect your own devices. This allows both the device, computer, and printer to contact each other on their own network without entering a password, and then allows a quick and easy way to connect devices.
Approach to configuration Canon PIXMA MG3600
If your access point has a WPS button, without any doubt choose the "WPS connection method" because this procedure is by far the simplest method of connecting a PIXMA printer. Just take a look at these lines and follow the same instructions as for the guide:
- First of all, make sure the printer is ON and the WPS button on the router is available.
- Now press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer before the ON light flashes.
- Now make sure the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the ON lamp is on. Then visit the entry point and then press the WPS button in a few moments.
- Then you will notice that the blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will flash when hunting, and the power and Wi-Fi lights will flash when connecting to the access point. When the printer is connected to the wireless system, the power and Wi-Fi lights will stop blinking and stay on.
- In the long run, make sure the Wi-Fi lamp and ON lamp is on.
After completing the above process, the system link installation is now complete.
Best ways to change Canon MG3600 Printer Offline to Online:
Step 1: Check the Canon Pixma MG3600 Printer is turned ON and there are no Errors on the screen.
- If the Canon Printer LCD Screen is blank, the printer may not be powered on.
- If it is in sleep mode wake it up.
- Still, it’s off, then check the power cable.
- Now check the LCD screen for any Error message. If the screen shows an error message, then troubleshoot the error to clear the issue indicated.
Step 2: Make sure Canon MG3600 Printer is connected to the computer with USB or WiFi.
- In case of a USB cable connection, make sure the cable connected to both ends (printer and computer).
- Try connecting the Canon Pixma MG3600 printer directly to the computer USB port and not via a USB hub connector.
- If the connection is via an ethernet cable, make sure the cable is connected to both ends (printer and router).
- Now Print the network configuration page from the printer to confirm the right IP address of the printer.
- If using a wireless or WiFi connection, then make sure the printer is connected to the router.
- Print the network configuration page to check the IP address of the Brother printer.
If the issue continues, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Set Canon Pixma MG3600 as a default printer (Windows 10).
- Open the Settings or Control Panel.
- Click on > Devices and Printers. To know more about Canon TS3100 Setup.
- Right-click the icon for your Canon MG3600 printer and select Set as default printer.
Conclusion: Now, you are done with Canon MG3600 Printer Setup and you are good enough to go printing for all your ends and purposes. Still, when you face issues with Printer Setup or are confronting troubles while printer setup, you can always connect to advanced printer setup specialists at our Canon printer helpdesk. Our master technicians are accessible round the clock for all your needs of technical instructions as well as troubleshooting.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Diana R. Macdonald
I am Michael R. Walton working as a technical expert.