Silk test has always been successful in performing the test automation and that too in quick improvement. It is recognized by the greatest of us that property control is only a discrete control when it becomes to agile plans, which is illegal. The fact is that quality control forms an essential element of the code generation method in agile designs. Are you looking for a Silk Test Course in Chennai? FITA is one of the best leading training institutes for the Silk Test Classes in Chennai.
The rate of adaptability and development connected with the improvement of agile projects is growing day by day and thus it is needed that the testing should be performed automated as and when and as much as possible.
The common tools for test automation and control have very little capacity for providing the expected modifications that are made to skills, processes, responsibility, and attitude, and so on.
Silk Test Training in Chennai at FITA, designed to make you equipped in the latest test frameworks and helps you to leverage all the techniques in each of the testing suites.
advantages of silk test
- Silk Test is supported by continuous test automation.
- Test automation results are what is required by the agile companies and that too on a per build basis.
- Silk test executes sure about this and gives the UI automation at the most active playback speed possible.
- The playback activity given by the silk test is the quickest that is possible in the current market.
- This, in turn, has another benefit which is that it decreases the term of testing which helps in offering appropriate test events as required by the agile teams.
- The gathered time thus can be employed for further testing exercises.
- Permanent and constant identifiers are needed for the UI controls and this is also provided by the silk test automation tool.
- Silk Test is completely separate from the other devices in the sense that it does not rely on a small subset of features for classifying the articles.
- Silk test gives accurate test events thus decreasing the applications that you will have to waste on the analysis of the test failures.
Limitations of SilkTest
- Recognition of some objects on some page is not desirable due to some special purposes.
- Some window support may not be accepted.
- Frequent variation in tag content is recognized.
- Difficulty in beginning some window is experienced.
- In some of the web applications and web pages, the connections are taken as simple text.
Silk Test is a test self-regulation mechanism applied for the practical examination and regression testing of a wide range of software applications, including mobile, web, enterprise, and consumer rich importance across different web browsers. Are you looking for a silk test online training? FITA is one of the best leading training institutes for the silk test online course .
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
The Advantages and Limitations of Silk Test
Silk Test is a test self-regulation mechanism applied for the practical examination and regression testing of a wide range of software applications, including mobile, web, enterprise, and consumer rich importance across different web browsers.