Bellsouth is a renowned American firm that is serving people not just residing in North America but in many different continents. Bellsouth has spread its services over to 18 countries, which is a commendable achievement for a telecommunication company. The number of users being served by the company is in millions and is continuing to grow with every passing day.
Bellsouth is known for its wireless services, cable and digital television, long-distance communication services, internet services and more. It is needless to mention, but Bellsouth is one of the most prominent companies in the world that caters to the needs of its users in the most precise manner.
Bellsouth offers best in class mailing services as well, which will definitely intrigue people from different working backgrounds. Bellsouth as of late has become a subsidiary of AT&T (another top-notch telecom service provider in the world). This merger has allowed Bellsouth customers to log into their email accounts on AT&T email login page. Find all the details as to how you can sign up and log into Bellsouth email, reset and recover password and more.
How Do I Sign Up For Bellsouth Email?
- Open your web browser and go to Bellsouth net email login page. Then, click on ‘setup an email account’.
- Type in a name that you want your contacts to see when they receive an email from you.
- Click ‘Next’ followed by entering your email ID.
- Click ‘Next’ again, which will bring you to the page where you will have to select your incoming mail server. Select ‘POP3’ there. Here are POP3 settings for Bellsouth email:
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 995
- Outbound Port: 465
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- You can select ‘IMAP’ as well, but then, there will be a different set of settings that you will have to enter, which are as below:
- Inbound Server: imap.mail.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 993
- Outbound Port: 465 or 587
- Outbound Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- In order to keep your account safe from any outside threats, create a strong password consisting of numerals, alphabets and special characters.
- Click ‘next’ to finish the process.
How Do I Log In to My BellSouth.net Email Account?
Bellsouth email was merged into AT&T in 2017 and as a result, the users who were using this particular email service had to go to AT&T email login page to log into their email accounts. Not just Bellsouth email, but various other email accounts can be accessed on ATT net login page.
How Do I Reset Bellsouth Email Password?
- The process begins with logging into your Bellsouth account by going to http://www.att.net link and then, entering the email ID and password.
- The second step is to find ‘Forgot password’ link on the webpage.
- Now, enter the Bellsouth username or email ID because that is where you will get the password reset link.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and then, follow on-screen instructions to complete the password reset process. Here is the direct link to password reset page – http://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander.
- Now, you can set a new password for your Bellsouth account. The next time you log into your Bellsouth account, make sure to enter this new password.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
PC Matic Customer Service Number
Do you have PC Matic security software in your system? Are facing some troubles while dealing with this software application? Issues with PC Matic antivirus software are very common and taking help from PC Matic Tech Support to overcome such issues is the most recommended way. Most of the common PC Matic issues faced by users are listed below: