We all use Gmail for our personal and professional work; it is one of the most advanced email services. It was estimated that Gmail has around 1.5 billion worldwide users, which is very huge. Now there are times when you encounter some common issues while accessing Gmail. Issues like Gmail won’t load, Gmail not syncing, or Gmail transient SMTP server settings errors. These issues are common to occur, but need to be resolved as soon as possible to avoid any further problems.
Common Problems why Gmail not working properly
- Gmail account not getting or receiving the emails.
- Gmail not Syncing issue
- Gmail won’t load
- gmail won’t work
- Gmail transient SMTP server settings errors.
- Gmail Not Receiving Emails
- IMAP Gmail Not Responding
- Gmail SMTP Not Working
- Gmail Not Showing New Emails
- Gmail Promotions Tab Not Working
- Gmail Search Not Working
- Gmail Send Button Not Working
- Gmail Attachments Not Working
- why gmail is not opening in google chrome?
Fix: Gmail Not Syncing Issue:-
Gmail is one of the best email service providers which are available in many languages. We should not overlook the features of Gmail that hold the satisfaction of users and also a seamless combination between devices, from mobile to desktop. But nowadays, no software is perfect, and Gmail is certainly no such exception. However, one such error is syncing which Google has failed to solve lastingly for many years. When it occurs the Windows prompt the notification ‘sync is currently experiencing issues. It will be back shortly.’
Amazing Hacks to resolve Issues when not Syncing
Method 1: Perform a Manual Syncing
This method is very easy to implement and has a huge success rate. But there is also a disadvantage of this method and therefore it has been considered as a temporary resolution at times. To perform this, follow the steps given below:
- Move the cursor to the upper right side of the Gmail window and have a click on the “Setting” icon. Now, scroll down the list and click on the option of Accounts.
- Now, find and click on the “Google entry” option.
- After that, you have to ensure that all the entries are on. Click on the ‘Sync Now’ option.
- You can find the “Sync Now” button at the bottom side of the screen.
Method 2: Clear the Gmail Data and Cache
If you have followed the above-given method and still the error occurs, then you need to clear the data and cache from the Google application. It can troubleshoot your issue and resume the normal syncing functionality.
- Click on the “Settings” option on the Gmail window and then on the “Apps”.
- Now, ensure that the option of “All Apps” is chosen. Now, scroll down the list until you see the Gmail entry.
- Click on the option of Gmail and then again on the option of Storage.
- Hit on the “Clear data”. Now, wait for some time until the process finishes. Click on the option of Clear cache.
If the Gmail Not working Issue issues are not restricted to Gmail, then you have to repeat the above steps with another Google application.
Method 3: Check for the Updates
Some of the Android versions systems are determined to have difficulty with Gmail. Most of the time, it will be resolved by updating the application.
- Click on the option of “Settings” and then scroll down the list and find the option of “Software Updates.’
- Find the option of “Update” by going to the ‘About Device tab’.
- Click on the option of ‘Check for Updates’ and see if any new update of the Gmail is available.
- If you find any new version, then click on the option of Install and wait for a few time until it reboots the device.
- Now, you need to make sure to see if the Gmail is started to syncing normally.
Some easy techniques are described to fix Gmail Waiting for Sync Issue. You can resolve the issue permanently. If you still having trouble or need any help while performing the above steps, then you need to contact number at any time. So, if you are tired of searching the resolutions for Gmail not syncing, then you are on the right page.
What Should I do When My Gmail Not Working today?
There are several reasons to look at if your Gmail account stop working. It could be your browser that could not have been updated for a long, or any devices you usually use to access your account have some glitches. So we have mentioned some of the key takeaways or tips you should follow to get away from the Gmail not working issue efficiently.
Takeaway 1: If your Gmail not working on the browser you access usually, it is necessary to check if it’s been updated to the latest version.
Takeaway 2: Sometimes, users complain about the issue when there is technical snag while sending or receiving emails. In that case, you must check the SMTP and POP3 settings are appropriately set.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
PC Matic Customer Service Number
Do you have PC Matic security software in your system? Are facing some troubles while dealing with this software application? Issues with PC Matic antivirus software are very common and taking help from PC Matic Tech Support to overcome such issues is the most recommended way. Most of the common PC Matic issues faced by users are listed below: