Learn How do I manage Korean Air Booking? Procedure
Korean airlines passengers have always got the best amenities during their flight. But, this airline is not only known for its in-flight services but also the online one. You can also opt for Korean air Manage booking to modify your booked reservations. Just go through the steps that we are mentioning below.
The process of Managing the booking in Korean airlines:
- Launch your web browser and visit the official website of Korean airlines.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Find Trips” on the middle side.
- It will open a new web page where you will have to enter information like your booking reference number or e-ticket number, the boarding date, last name and the first and the middle name.
- Once you have entered the information, you can click on the “Search” option and it will open a new web page.
- On the new page, you will see the list of itineraries that you have booked in Korean airlines.
- You can now choose the one that you want to manage. Click on the edit booking option and then you can make the required changes to your flight.
- You can follow the online instructions and then, at last, you will receive the confirmation email on the registered email address of the Korean airlines.
This is how you can modify your booked reservation in this airline. Also, we have provided the answer to the question you raised, “How to manage booking in Korean Air?” If you still have doubts, you can reach out to the customer service experts and they will provide you with the best information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS