Recover Your PayPal Account Without Using A Phone Number:
Are you facing issues with your PayPal account as not getting access to it? And do you have also forgotten the recovery phone number linked to it? Well, then you would be looking for other info to recover your account. However, here’s how you can still recover your account on PayPal.
Reset Your PayPal Password Without Using Phone Number:
With the help of the following steps, you can easily reset your PayPal password without a phone number in your account.
- At first, navigate to the PayPal official website, then move to the login section, and then provide the email address linked to your account.
- Now, hit the “Having trouble logging in?” link to move to the issue? Page, then select the “I don’t know my password” link.
- Next, enter the email address linked to your PayPal account, enter the correct CAPTCHA code, and then navigate to the “Verify additional account information” page.
- Hereafter, PayPal would ask you to verify the bank account number linked to your account. Hence, you can either choose the Bank Account Number or Credit card/debit card number liked to your account.
- At last, you’ll receive the account recovery code on the recovery email address, then enter it in the given particular, and then follow the onscreen instructions to Create a New Password.
Moreover, you can also contact the tech experts at PayPal if you can still reset PayPal password without a phone number. They’ll surely provide you professional assistance to ensure a better user experience with your account.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I am a technology blogger