Bạn có đang mắc phải những sai lầm sau đây trong mối quan hệ của mình không? Hãy dừng lại và thay đổi kịp thời nếu bạn không muốn mối quan hệ bị hủy hoại.
Điều khó nhất của tình yêu không phải là bắt đầu mối quan hệ với ai đó, mà là cách cả hai duy trì mối quan hệ. Không ai có thể hiểu và tin tưởng nhau hoàn toàn ngay từ đầu. Theo thời gian, cùng nhau trải qua bao vui buồn, khó khăn, ai cũng biết trân trọng và yêu thương nửa kia.
Duy trì một mối quan hệ ở trạng thái ổn định là rất khó. Việc phá vỡ một mối quan hệ tưởng chừng đang tốt đẹp lại rất dễ dàng. Đừng bao giờ thắc mắc mình đã làm gì sai để một ngày nào đó chuyện tình đẹp như cổ tích bỗng chốc tan vỡ. Cũng đừng bao giờ làm tổn thương người yêu thương mình bằng những hành động “không thể chấp nhận được” sau đây.
Không trung thực
Trong tình yêu, ai chẳng muốn hết lòng yêu thương và tin tưởng đối phương. Mọi chuyện hai đứa đều biết, cùng nhau chia sẻ và giải quyết, không toan tính, không gian dối, dối trá. Lừa dối sẽ khiến tình yêu tan vỡ, khiến người yêu mất lòng tin. Và quan trọng là chúng ta sẽ không bao giờ hạnh phúc nếu cứ gian dối và bao che cho những hành động sai trái.
Nghiện cuộc sống ảo
Ngày nay, chúng ta không thể phủ nhận tầm quan trọng của internet, các phương tiện truyền thông và mạng xã hội. Tuy nhiên, việc lạm dụng các phương tiện truyền thông khiến mối quan hệ của bạn đi vào bế tắc. Sau một tuần bận rộn, cả hai gặp nhau, đi ăn, xem phim hoặc lượn lờ. Tuy nhiên, đối phương cứ chăm chú vào điện thoại, sau khi chụp ảnh sống ảo thì đăng status "so deep" và thậm chí là chờ đợi hoặc đếm "like". Nếu là bạn, bạn có "nổi điên" không?
Thể hiện sự thiếu tôn trọng
Bạn biết đấy, ai cũng mong muốn được những người thân yêu của mình tôn trọng và yêu thương. Mỗi người có những thói quen, thái độ, cách cư xử khác nhau. Tuy nhiên, nhìn chung, mọi người đều muốn tự do, được tôn trọng và hiểu biết trong các mối quan hệ của chính mình. Việc thiếu tôn trọng đối phương khiến họ cảm thấy vô cùng buồn bã và tổn thương.
Nếu bạn muốn được mọi người tôn trọng, trước hết bạn phải thể hiện sự tôn trọng của mình với người đó. Không đi quá sâu vào cuộc sống cá nhân hay bất cứ điều gì riêng tư, và lắng nghe ý kiến, lời khuyên và chia sẻ của người yêu cũ là cách thể hiện thái độ tôn trọng của bạn. Đối xử với người khác, theo cách bạn muốn được đối xử là chìa khóa để giữ gìn mọi mối quan hệ.
Không thể hiện tình cảm
Many people still complain and compare each other's attitudes when they first fall in love and later on. Everyone said that the other had changed. "How much fun when I first fell in love", one step does not want to leave, hands are always intertwined. However, when the relationship goes through a long enough time, the two are no longer wrapped around like before, often say love to each other, have no goodbye kisses, and don't dress up every time they go down the street together.
Some people make excuses, yes, love for a long time, all bad habits know, no need to gently makeup or groom. The sweet words of love are said a lot before, the other person also understands, what need to say? However, no one wants to look at their lover sloppily, and no one wants to love a person, but even the words of love are lazy to say. Before, when I first got acquainted, wasn't it because people used to say love or love, they cared so that they "yes" got used to it or not?
So, instead of "lazy to say love", let's work hard to show affection, say love words, create unexpected actions to "warm up" the feelings. Pull back on your relationship before it's like a broken carriage, plunging down a cliff.
Act like you are single
If you want to act like a single, be single. If you want a relationship, act as if you were in a relationship. Nobody wants to see someone who has a lover all day "drop listening" and complaining. Also, no one wants their lover to regularly gather their friends and abandon them. That creates separation, no confidence for the opponent. Doing this kind of thing makes the other person feel like you're not serious about the relationship itself. At the same time, it makes them think about why they take time and love for someone who is not serious and doesn't respect themselves. The relationship also broke down.
31 Quotes Explain Reasons Of A Doomed Relationship
1. “I'm in love with you," he said quietly." Augustus," I said." I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. " I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - John Green
2. “I love that word. Forever. I love that forever doesn't exist, but we have a word for it anyway, and use it all the time. It's beautiful and doomed.” - Viv Albertine
3. “But does it make any sense at all to know that it ends badly for all of us, even the happiest of us, and that we all lose everything that matters in the end-and yet to know as well, despite all this, as cruelly as the game is stacked, that it's possible to play it with a kind of joy?
To try to make some meaning out of all this seems unbelievably quaint. Maybe I only see a pattern because I've been staring too long. But then again, to paraphrase Boris, maybe I see a pattern because it's there.” - Donna Tartt
4. “Mother Mary of Anabolic Grace, we got Teras incoming?” He levels angry blue eyes on me. “You’re a hex, lady, dark luck, powerful bad juju, ken?”“Only to people who try to kidnap me,” I tell him sweetly, and March snorts, so I feel obliged to add, “Or rescue me…” And then Dina makes a pfft sound. “Or who travel with me…” My gaze sweeps around the darkened interior, trying to find an ally, but nobody will hold my eyes more than two seconds, it seems. “Fine, frag you all, I’m dark juju, bad luck, and you’re all doomed.” - Ann Aguirre
5. “In theory, sure, Gregor could still go home. Pack up his three-year-old sister, Boots, get his mom out of the hospital, where she was recovering from the plague, and have his bat, Ares, fly them back up to the laudry room of their appartment building in New York City. Ares, his bond, who saved his life numerous times and who had had nothing but suffering since he had met Gregor. He tried to imagine the parting. " Well, Ares, it's been great. I'm heading home now. I know by leaving I'm completely dooming to annihilation everbody who's helped me down here, but I'm really not up for this whole war thing anymore. So, fly you high, you know?" Like that would ever happen.” - Suzanne Collins
6. “A small, decorative dagger was embedded in her stomach. She was doomed. Even still, Hawk could not leave her." - Noor Al-Shanti
7. “Can't you see that the courage to risk, to dare, to toss that gold coin up in the air over and over again, win or lose, is what makes humans human? They are fragile, doomed creatures, blinder than worms yet braver than the gods.” - Grant Morrison
8. “I have complete faith that the government will find another way to screw us over and keep us trapped in the Infected Zone.” - Jason Medina
9. “Some of the bravest and most resourceful people in the world have come to bad ends” - Lemony Snicket
10. “I love humanity, surprisingly, as I observe 21st century with hawk eyed vision, I realize the more I love humanity the less I love Human as an individual.” - Ankita Singhal
11. “Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it in summer school” - Josh Stern
12. “He'd basically fallen in love with her on the spot. Well, no, that wasn't accurate; that implied a binary state, a shifting from not-love to love, remaining static thereafter, and what he'd done with Brontë was fall and fall, increasingly faster the closer they drew, like planets drawn to each other's gravitational force. Doomed, he guessed, the same way.” - Max Barry
13. “The dense fog manifests ever-living gravestones, the tunes of decadence, the hearts that were doomed to dance alone. Here lies untouched beauty, a brittle dream, an unseen sea-born nightmare, an isolated acheirous harf, fishbones without flesh, a face without letters, the hypnotic power o Apollonian destruction. Ashes kiss the grapefruit essential oil skin, the soul beats with eaten sons and daughters, soaking wet serpents with cuspid tongues lollop for legendary goddesses.” - Laura Gentile
14. “I remember staying to look at it for a long time, as one would linger within reach of a consoling whisper. The sky was pearly grey. It was one of those overcast days so rare in the tropics, in which memories crowd upon one, memories of other shores, of other faces.” - Joseph Conrad
15. “Your infatuation will end in tears.” - Iris Murdoch
16. “Queer, how I misinterpreted the designations of doom.” - Vladimir Nabokov
17. “We are doomed to live the feeling of being lost because temporal beings are doomed to feel this way; this is something that transitory bodies cannot avoid!” - Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “Cathy, don't look so defeated. She was only trying to put us down again. Maybe nothing did work out right for her, but that doesn't mean we are doomed. Let's go forth tomorrow with no great expectations of finding perfection. Then, expecting only a small share of happiness, we won't be disappointed.” - V.C. Andrews
19. “Our relationship had been doomed form the start, because it was based on grief, and unlike love, grief eventually passed.” - Ilona Andrews
20. “All this had happened before, perhaps a million times, and because of this was doomed. There was no ordinary future any more, only this ecstatic tormented terrified present. The future had passed through the present like a sword. We were already, even eye to eye and lip to lip, deep in the horrors to come.” - Iris Murdoch
21. “They knew if they remained in the city for much longer, they would be stuck and eventually run out of food. Their only hope of survival was to leave the city and meet up with the others.” - Jason Medina
22. “Hurry, come hold me, though I am dead. Shed tears on my body as on my grave.” - Euripides
23. “Everyone living is doomed” - Taylor Caldwell
24. “He had a picture in his mind of Studs Lonigan courageously telling life and the world to stick itself up it's old tomato.” - James T. Farrell
25. “I'll never be happy, how can you love me, I'm awful, I'm covered with spiders, I'm doomed.” - Iris Murdoch
26. “Sometimes one feels suddenly doomed by fate.” - Iris Murdoch
27. “Better my right hand should have been cut off. Go know I was setting in motion events that would lead to the ruin of one of the few truly good men I ever met.” - Mordecai Richler
28. “They say if you don't know your history, you're doomed to repeat it. Unfortunately, most Americans can't even figure out what's going on in the present.” - Thor Benson
29. “You see, deep in their hearts they’re convinced that a colonization that doesn't end in a seditious movement and massacres is not a successful colonization. Perhaps they’re right, in a way.” - Romain Gary
30. “Oh, all right, perhaps it wasn't all your fault, I was just doomed from the start.” - Iris Murdoch
31. “I was born to be nothing and to have nothing.” - Iris Murdoch
Your life will not be quiet and comfortable without the opportunity to talk to the other person, always having to guess or wonder what is going on, and you cannot know what your actions will cause tears. and be silent.
If you don't care about the other person's feelings, you will never remember having to tell them your plans. You can even turn off your phone without thinking too much. Gradually, your relationships can be doomed.
A healthy relationship as well as an effective team. They care about each other, deal with each other, and both are responsible for their actions and mistakes.
Remember that any relationship requires responsibility from each side. Don't be afraid to talk to each other and listen to each other. You cannot change others, but you can change yourself. And they'll change if they notice a change in you.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Bukrate is the world's leading quote website. We educate and entertain audiences of all ages with family-friendly quotations from history's most prominent figures through to today's newsmakers - famous celebrities, athletes, politicians, authors, and everything in between. We are passionate about quotes, and on a mission to share our knowledge with the world. Website: https://bukrate.com/