- Open Facebook
- Click the triangle in the upper right and open the menu
- Select Settings
- Click Privacy
- select "Who can see your friends list."
- Click it. And you will see a drop down menu when you can select whichever option you prefer, public or friends.
- Save and click close to save your settings.
How to make your facebook private?
Get to your facebook privacy setting
Click settings and privacy
Set your option to friends and not public.
Click save and close.
These were the steps on how to make Facebook private! To know more about facebook and its settings make sure you visit our website!
how to remove someone from messenger, Facebook account is locked, how to hide friends list on Facebook, Facebook messenger grey checkmark, How to Change Name of a Facebook Page, Facebook Not Working, How to delete Facebook business page, Facebook message sent but not delivered, How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook, Recover my Facebook Account through Friends, How do I Find my Facebook Account, Contact Facebook
- How can you delete someone from your Facebook messenger?
- How to fix Facebook notifications if they are not loading?
- HOW DO I TURN OFF COMMENTS AND CONTACT FACEBOOK?
- What to do if you are not getting Facebook Notifications?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Maria is one of the senior digital leaders and strategists with a core skillset in digital marketing, digital transformation. Her international best-selling book – Digital Marketing Strategy has been used in many universities and institutes around the world available in many languages. Maria’s consulting experience includes offering suggestions to global corporations and start-ups that have delivered significant brand growth.