A quick guide on how to redeem Etihad voucher for reservations
With the current pandemic conditions, the airline bookings of most travelers are affected. But, luckily for those who have confirmed reservations with Etihad Airways they are offered a new service that would ease their future travel plans.
What exactly are Etihad vouchers?
In these tough times, Etihad Airways is an airline that is encouraging travelers to plan out their future trips post-travel restrictions are eased by launching the Etihad travel voucher.
For those wondering how to use Etihad voucher, they can go through the details mentioned below:
- As per the airline, with the purchase of this voucher, the travelers are offered with extra 50 percent cash value on future trips.
- Also, the voucher has a validity of two years that will offer plenty of time for the travelers to plan out their trip.
- And with the 50 percent extra credit, the traveler will be required to spend less on their bookings.
- Also, this voucher comes with an increment option of USD 250 to USD 65,000 that will be added along with the credit to the travel bank that can be redeemed for upgrades, flights, and extra services.
And to grab the best deals, the traveler can opt for purchasing the voucher by using the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign in to the loyalty program account or contact the airline customer service.
- Further, the traveler can offer the required information to purchase the browser.
Besides, to gather more information regarding the same, and how to redeem the voucher for <a href="https://www.fareskhalifa.com/blog/etihad-airways-last-minute-deals">Etihad last minute deals</a> one can reach out to the airline customer service by dialing their toll-free number.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Best Middle East Travel Agency
Fareskhalifa is one of the best online travel agencies that offer affordable services for flight booking, hotel booking, car rental, and more.