The Canon MB2720 setup on Windows enables you to connect your printer to a wireless network with a Windows device. If you don’t know How to connect Canon Maxify MB2720 to wifi on Windows, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Home button on your printer and select LAN Settings.
- Next, press Wireless LAN Setup.
- Then, tap on Cableless Setup and choose OK.
- Go to the official site of HP to download and install the latest version of the driver.
- Open the downloaded file and choose Next.
- After that, click on the Start Setup option.
- Carefully read and accept the License Agreement page and then select Wireless LAN connection.
- Lastly, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions properly to complete the procedure to Setup Canon MB2720 Series Printer on Windows.
If you confront any issues while performing any of the steps given above, you can refer to the Canon MB2720 manual.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.