123 hp com/ojpro8600 – HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 supports mobile connectivity options such as wireless network connection, USB connection and Wireless direct connection. Finally, follow the below instructions by choosing anyone of the connectivity options.To resolve Printer setup issues.
123 hp.com/ojpro8600 – Wireless network connection
Connect the printer to wireless network using the wireless setup wizard. On the control panel, press the Wireless button. Then, wireless menu will display. Finally, click Setting Wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions appear on screen.
Follow the below guidelines to setup the wireless network connection. You need to gather some of the requirements to setup wireless network connection in your 123.hp.com/setup 8600 HP printer. Some of the requirements are SSID known as the network name an the WEP or WPA security passphrase and a computer having wireless connection. The wireless network recommends to connect broadband using Web services. Switch on the computer and printer. Then, check printer connction and computer on the same network. Finally, make sure you place the computer within the router range during installation.
Download the driver from visit support.hp.com and enter your model number. If you not wish, you can go on with the installation CD. Type the model number in 123.hp.com and click Begin to start the download. Then, click Download file to start the installation wizard and driver installation
123 hp com/ojpro8600 – USB connection
Follow the below given steps to setup your printer for a USB cable connection. Setup the USB cable connection after gathering the requirements such as printer connection to the computer using the USB cable. Then, connect using the USB port on your computer to avoid printer issues. Remove the USB cable before installing the HP driver. Next, Delete the previous version of the printer driver. In Windows, search for devices and click the Devices and Printer control panel settings in the results. Search for your printer model and right-click on it to remove by clicking the Remove device. Finally, remove all the multiple icons existing for the printer
Download the current version of the printer driver by visiting the website 123.hp.com. Type the model number and follow the onscreen instruction. Then, select the USB connection and continue to install it from the HP website.
Then, click Download next to the full feature driver. Finally, follow the instructions that appear on the instructions to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download Only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
123 hp com/ojpro8600 – Wireless Direct
HP Wireless direct allows to you connect using direct wireless printer to your printer without the connection of the local network or internet connection. Then, print your documents or photos on a secure Wi-Fi capable computers and smart devices after activating HP Wireless direct on your printer.
Wireless printers that after 2011 and android phones tablets. The operating systems like Windows and Mac OS also supports HP wireless direct.
Next, touch the HP wireless direct button on the printer control panel or go to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu and touch Wireless Direct, and then turn on the connection. If you require password when you are connecting to the printer, choose ON or ON with Security (optional). Make note of the passcode and click OK
Then, click Settings and click Wi-Fi. Choose the HP-Print printer model from the list of available networks on your mobile device. Type the security passcode from the printer control prompts you.
Open the file either a photo or document that you wish to print and click Print from the app menu or the action menu. Install the HP ePrint mobile app from the Apple or Google play Store if your app does not support printing.
Finally, choose your printer model from the list of available printers that are connected in the network and click Print .After the print job gets over, you should reconnect the mobile device to your normal wire network. You are connecting to the printer, choose ON or ON with Security (optional). Make note of the passcode and click OK.
123 hp com/ojpro8610 - HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Setup
Connect one end of the power cord into the rear of the printer and the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet. Switch on the printer by pressing the power button on the control panel. Once the printer stops making noise, it asks you to set the date and time. Enter the date and time and press Confirm. Next, the printer will tell you to enter its location. Enter the location of the printer and press Confirm again. This completes the Initial Setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer. You can install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 only if you’ve installed the ink cartridges and loaded Unused paper into the Paper Tray.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard helps in connecting your printer to the network so that you can download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610
- Gather the Network Name and the password of the router.
- If there is any USB cable connected to your printer, disconnect it.
- Switch on your printer and router if they weren’t already switched on.
- From the Wireless menu, select the Wireless Setup icon.
- From the Wireless Setup icon, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer now begins searching for networks within its range.
- Select the name of network that you want to connect to and enter the password.
- In case the printer isn’t connected to the network, bring the router within the range of the printer and try again.
- If you’ve connected the printer using a Wired connection, change the connection to Wireless by referring to the HP website.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Installing Software Driver
- Make sure that your printer and system are switched on.
- Open a browser of your choice and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro8610
- Check if the software page has correctly detected your operating system and version.
- Click the basic software drivers or the full feature software drivers. If you download the full-feature software drivers, you can unlock the full functionality of the printer.
- Once the software is downloaded, click on it to run it.
- HP Easy Start Utility opens and extracts the required files for installation.
- If there’s a HP Auto-Connect option, enable it so that the installer completes the installation process all by itself.
- Read and agree to HP’s terms and conditions by checking the required box.
- This completes the download and installation of software from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Direct
Wireless Direct helps you send print jobs to your printer without connecting to any Wireless Network. You should have installed the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610 before printing documents using Wireless Direct. If you haven’t installed the printer software driver yet, you can use the Wireless Direct method instead of the Wireless Setup Wizard for the installation process. This method can be used even while the printer is connected to the system using a USB connection. Up to five devices can be connected at the same time.
Follow the steps given below to connect your printer using the Wireless Direct method.
- In the control panel of your printer, touch the Wireless Direct icon.
- Touch On to switch on HP Wireless Direct.
To view the HP Wireless Direct name of your printer, tap HP Wireless Direct name.
- Next, download the required app or software depending on whichever device you’re using to print your document.
- Then, switch on the Wi-Fi connection on your mobile. Once a list of available networks is displayed, connect your mobile to your printer by tapping the Wireless Direct name. Enter the password if you’ve enabled Wireless Direct with security.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I lives in California USA and working for a PR Firm.