Hotmail is a free webmail service that is launched by Microsoft. Through the help of a Hotmail account, you can very easily send & receive emails from different parts of the world, with less time & with faster delivery. But sometimes the Hotmail account can automatically stop working & we might not receive emails. Then you should know why Hotmail not working , & not recognizing your account.
With these points you will understand the consequences that you suffer from your Hotmail account while you try to login into your account;
• Your PC might get full with cookies & catches
• Or the second point could be because of your poor internet connection
• And it could be major with the problem when you provide incorrect credentials for login
• Or you might be operating an old version of Hotmail service
• Your PC got virus or Hotmail that is stopping it from functioning properly
• The configurations that are used for Hotmail might be improper
• Or it might be showing some kind of errors that might be interrupting.
Now also go through the steps to fix Hotmail issues;
• First of all connect your device with an active internet connection
• Then you have to use the correct login credentials for your Hotmail account
• You have to clear the cache & cookies of your browser, & also clear the junk files of your device for smoother access
• You also disable all the active extensions on your browser
• Most importantly if you have installed anti-virus software on your device then run a full scan to find the malware & fix it.
However, if you need further information in regards to your Hotmail account access then you are free to take the help from Hotmail customer service , which is available 24/7 round the clock, to provide instant assistance for your queries.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Hello Everyone!! My name is Mays Jacob.. Here I am posting some useful stuff, troubleshooting issues also various tips and tricks