Are you willing to recover your Google account, but all you remember is your date of birth and no other information? When Google users forget their login password, they normally need to recover their accounts.
The recovery of a Google account is done by using the recovery data, which includes the alternative email address and phone number user enters during signing up. Provide the answer to your security question for Google account recovery date of birth , as detailed below, if you don't remember any other information.
· Go to the Google recovery page and submit your email address
· Then press continue and type in any old Google password
· Alternatively, tap "Try another way" to bypass the previous step
· Following that, Google will offer the option to get a code in registered phone number
· To proceed to the next step, select "I don't have my phone"
· Then Google will include the option of receiving a code in the recovery email
· To go directly to the security question, click "Try another way”
· Your security question, that is your birth date, will pop up after that
· Fill in the exact date of birth you provided during account creation
· Then click Submit to proceed to the password reset window
· Finally, generate a new Google account password and save it
You can also contact Google's customer service team for help with account recovery.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I am blogger
Fond of writing blog on various topics.