Kodak esp 5250 is a wireless, user-friendly, all-in-one printer that provides you with several compelling features and allows you to print, scan and copy documents. However, there are times when it stops printing, and users have to encounter unnecessary issues. However, this issue can be solved by cleaning the print head as a dirty print head is one of the main reasons for the printer malfunctioning. To clean the Kodak ESP 5250 Printer Head, you need to go through the steps mentioned here.
- First of all, turn ON the printer and open its top cover.
- Wait for some seconds, and then unplug the cord from the back of the printer.
- Next, remove the cord from the power socket of the wall.
- Then, lift the kodak printhead latch that contains the cartridges and pull the Kodak Printer Head out of the slot.
- Take a soft cloth and wipe the cotton pads and the printhead gently.
- After cleaning the printhead, you need to place the printhead on a paper towel and make sure nozzles are not touching the paper.
- Next, move to the printer and clean the printhead slot and the contact point by using a soft cotton cloth.
- Leave the printer and printhead to dry for 5 minutes.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily clean the Kodak esp5250 printer head.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.