If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking, no one can force you to make changes to the cancellation. You will get a full refund of the ticket. Lufthansa's 24-hour cancellation policy states that if you cancel your tickets on the same day of booking, you will not be charged. You can also cancel your tickets online; If you need any assistance, call customer service for better assistance.
Steps for cancel my Lufthansa flight
Cancellation requests of Lufthansa can be made without any difficulty through online methods. Let's understand each of them
Cancel flight tickets online - Here are the steps to help you cancel your Lufthansa flight online.
- Lufthansa manages bookings
- Go to the Lufthansa homepage Click on Manage Booking to sign in with your booking credentials.
- Enter your booking reference along with the guide's last name. A reservation will be displayed, which can be canceled/changed. The booking summary will include the "Refundable Fare" booking.
- Click the "Cancel" button next to the appropriate booking to confirm your choice to continue.
- You will get a refund at the time of booking. In case of non-refundable fare, you will receive the travel information shown during your booking.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email when the cancellation is complete.
- Your flight will be canceled, the refund will be transferred to your bank account or transferred to your debit/credit card.
Cancellation through Ticket Office – All Lufthansa cancellations can be requested at the airport counter or by visiting the Lufthansa Box Office. All you need is the booking references, which you will need at the time of receiving your booking. Please note that passengers requesting cancellation of a Lufthansa booking must also have a government-issued identification document for verification.
Lufthansa Cancellation Fee
- The passenger must pay the Lufthansa cancellation fee at no risk after termination. To be reimbursed, the passenger must pay $39 as a cancellation fee, and the airline charges a cancellation fee of $50 for award tickets.
- Non-refundable ticket owners are required to pay the full amount (ticket fare) as Lufthansa cancellation fees are non-refundable. When the passenger cancels the ticket on the date of booking, the airline will not charge a cancellation fee.
- Passenger is bound to pay the cancellation fee as per route service for a refund of money after 24 hours of booking. Always buy return tickets to save some money on Lufthansa cancellation fees.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
One-stop destination for all technical help.