There are times when Google shows unnatural tantrums to open. There can be multiple reasons for that. You should look after the leading cause and work on its quick fixes. Now, you will think Why is Google not working, which is an obvious question and need to clarify. You need to take care of some measures, and after that, you can access your Google freely.
- Look after your internet connection.
Sometimes, you can encounter Google-related issues due to internet connection. A poor internet connection is the root cause of Google not working problem. So, fix it and use Google generously.
- Restart your Google application
If the issue of Google persists, it will be better to restart your Google application. Doing so will give a kick to Google, and it will work smoothly.
- Restart your device
Restarting the device is the other way of accessing Google smoothly. Sometimes you may notice that after restarting the device, Google works in the best way.
- Update your Google application
Sometimes, updates are available, by which you can update your Google application. After a successful update, you can access your Google app and do whatever you want.
- Clear the Google app cache
Some cache is available, due to which it leads to the poor and insufficient function of Google. So, to avoid this, you need to clear them. Clear them and after that, access your Google application.
How to Fix OK Google not working?
The OK Google is one of the best features of Google. Nevertheless, due to some technical failure, it is not working appropriately. There can be some genuine reasons behind that. Rectify the reasons behind OK Google not working and work on its quick fixes. Several steps are there that lead to overcoming this issue. Check for the efforts and get rid of this issue.
Turn on “OK Google” on your device.
- Begin by opening the Google application on your phone.
- Go to the top right side of your device, where you will see your profile picture or the initials of your name.
- Now, move to the “Settings” option.
- After that, click on the “Voice” option.
- Lastly, click on the “OK Google” to turn it on.
Look for your Assistant’s language.
- Unlock your device and move to the option of “Assistant.”
- Go to the top right of the page, and there click on your profile picture or initials.
- Now, hit the option of “Assistant,” and after that, click on the “Languages” option.
- For changing the assistant language, click on your current language or choose a new language.
Look for the Google app update
- Go to your device and open the Google app page.
- Click on the “Update” option.
- Doing so will update your Google application immediately.
Speak “OK Google”
- Before saying “OK Google” on your device, make sure you are in a quiet place having minimum or no noise.
- After selecting the desired place, say “Hey Google” in your normal voice.
- In return, Google will respond to you, and after that, you can access your Google application rapidly.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
It is a informational website which provide precious information to its visitors, Name, trademarks, brand names is used in the website is for information intention only. We have no relation with any company, brand and not provide any customer service & support declare in our website.