The HP Officejet 4620 is an affordable, capable all-in-one printer that is a good choice for someone that needs a printer and a scanner. Additionally, it also features a wireless setup option that can reduce the cable clutter around your desk and allow you to connect multiple computers to the device wirelessly. So continue reading below to learn how to install the HP Officejet 4620 on a wireless network.
Wireless printing is a very convenient thing to set up in your home or office, because it just gives you a lot of options for configuring the various devices on your network. For example, you can print to this printer from your iPhone 5, in addition to the computers on your network.
You will need the following things for this installation: HP officejet 4620 wireless setup
- Computer that will be on the same network as the printer
- Unboxed Hp Officejet HP 4620
- USB printer cable (needed for setup)
- Your wireless network name (SSID)
- Your wireless network password
Note that this installation is for a Windows 7 computer. I am also going to assume that you do not have the installation CD so, if you do, you can skip the part about downloading the software. Additionally, you will need a USB cable for the installation, but you will not need it once the printer has been connected to the wireless network.
Do not connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer until instructed to do so.
Step 1: Go to the HP website and download the full software download option for your version of Windows 7. If you do not know which version of windows 7 you have, you can check by following the instructions in this article. Note that the software download is over 100 MB, so it might take a while if you are on a slow connection.
Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation, click the Run button, then click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
Step 3: Click the Next button.
Step 4: Check the box to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions, then click the Next button again. This will begin the actual installation.
Step 5: Check the Wireless option, then click the Next button.
Step 6: Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer when you see this screen
Step 7: Check the No, I will enter the settings manually option, then click the Next button.
Step 8: Select your network from the list, then click the Next button.
Step 9: Type your wireless password into the Wireless Password field, then click the Next button.
Step 10: Click the Next button when the installation wizard informs you that the printer was successfully installed.
Step 11: Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer, then click the Next button.
The printer and scanner are now set up at this point, so you can exit the installation if you wish. But if you need to set up faxing, you will do so on the next screen, then choose when you want the printer to show you ink alerts. You can also elect to register the printer, which you should do in case you have any future problems with the device.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer Support Installation
To get installed to MAC
Connect your MAC device to your 123 HP OJ Printer and get started with your printing. All you need to do is install the Air Print app from the istore. After installing the Air Print from the istore share the document to the app that you want to print and select the Print dialog box. On the print dialog box select your HP Officejet Printer and select the preferences for your document. After selecting the preferences select the number of copies that you want to print then select the print option. You document gets printed.
To get installed to Windows
To connect your 123 HP Officejet Printer to your Windows computer, you will need an HP OJ Printer Software to be installed to your personal device. Find the 123 HP Printer Driver Setup CD in the HP printer Box. Now insert the HP Printer Driver Setup CD in your computer CD Drive and try installing. If you find any pop-up message stating that the Printer Setup has been outdated then you can download the HP Printer Setup from the 123.hp.com/setup4630. Now run the download the Setup file and install the Driver to your computer. In case if there is any Printer issue uninstall the Printer Driver and try reinstalling the Printer Driver. Now try using the Printer with your Windows operating system.
To get installed to Smartphones
Get started with your 123 HP Officejet Printer from anywhere and anytime. Now it is really simple to print your documents using your smart phone all you need to do is install the google cloud print app. After installing your app to your smart phone share the document to your 123 HP Printer App and select the print dialog box, from your printer dialog box select the appropriate options and select the print option. Before selecting the print option select the number of copies that you wanted to print and click the black or color option and then print the document.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup:
The most trending and the helpful feature that every HP Printer user requires is the Wireless Connection. In the developing world people find way to make their jobs more handy and hence they expect such kind of technologies in their day to day life and HP has understood the need for its customers.
- To connect your 123 HP Officejet Printer to your Wireless Network,
- You need to have SSID and Password.
- Now you can connect your 123 HP OJ printer to your wireless network.
- Connect your personal device to a wireless router.
- Make sure that your device is not connected through the USB connection.
- Connect the 123 HP Officejet Printer to the same Wireless router.
- After connecting your printer to the wireless router now you can print your documents.
- For more details about the wireless Setup refer 123.hp.com/support4630.
The major issues that affects the 123 HP Printer from working normally are as follows. These are some of the common issues that occur while using your 123 HP OJ Printer. If in case if you happen to face some other issues that cannot be resolved on your own then you can visit 123.hp.com/support4630 to get clear information about the HP Printer issues.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer – Paper Jam Issues:
Check for the paper jam in your printer,
- Open the access door.
- Remove the paper path cover
- Remove the jammed paper by lifting duplex cover.
- Reinsert the path cover.
- Close the access door.
- Select OK on the control panel to continue the Job.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer – Scanner Issues:
Any problem with scanning your document, do the following.
- Open the scanner lid place, remove the duplexer from the HP Printer.
- Check whether the duplexer is clean and in good status.
- Fix the duplexer back to the printer.
- Now place the document in the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and select the scan option.
- Check whether the document is scanned properly.
- If the problem exists then checkout 123.hp.com/support4630 for clear information.
123 HP Officejet 4630 – Sending Fax manually:
- Load the print side down in the right-front corner of the glass.
- Touch Fax and dial the number by using the keypad on the phone that is connected to the HP Printer.
- If the recipient answers the telephone, you can engage in a conversation before sending your fax.
- When your done send the fax, touch start black or start color.
This infomation for HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 printer setup will make easy to understand to connect witn wifi router.