As we know, the JetBlue bag check-in policy is so flexible that any person can quickly adapt it. But obviously, there are some conditions associated with the baggage check-in fees which need to be considered by all the customers to enjoy the journey. In the below-mentioned, we get to see the "cost to check a bag on JetBlue". Go through these pointers effectively:
- If we look down at the checked baggage fees, then the price for the third checked bag is $150. Customers can go for another option to add two baggage in advance(One thing is needed to consider that it should be more than 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure). In this case, they are required to pay only $5 off each for the first two checked baggage.
- Customers are also required to pay the fees for excess baggage.
- Checked baggage should not exceed the size & weight 157.48cm and 22.68kg, respectively. Bags that are not following the size rules are considered oversized and required to pay the charges as per the airline's baggage policy.
- Generally, in the case of overweight baggage, which also includes the wheels & handles fee is $150.
- The oversized baggage(Crossing the border of size rules) is also applicable for charges of $150.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
QuickCaribbean - Online Travel Agency
QuickCaribbean is the best online travel agency. If you want to planning a trip to your dream destination book cheap flights tickets of domestic & international airlines with QuickCaribbean and get amazing deals flight tickets booking. Call us at - +1-802-808-8991