Canon printers are quite popular among printer users, and one of their most utilized products is Canon Pixma ix6820. Do you want to know how to perform a Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless setup? You have landed on the right page! Here is your guide to how to set up your Canon Pixma Ix6820 Wireless Printer.
- First of all, switch on your Canon printer and computer.
- Connect your printer to the Wi-Fi
- Then, visit the official website of Canon.
- After that, download the compatible printer driver on your computer.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click on it to open and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- After installing the drivers, click on the Device and Printers option from the control panel.
- Now, tap on the Add Printer option and select the printer model that you want to add from the options, and click OK.
- And your Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless setup is now complete!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.