Have you opted for a new industry to change your career? And you are about to apply for a new job, Have you written a CV that proves you a perfect fit? This guide by cv experts uk at CustomCV can certainly help you!
Writing a compelling and highly relevant CV for career change can be a bit difficult and challenging.
Wondering if you need a CV summary written from scratch? Well, if you have the same skills, expertise, and work history inline you don’t need the one!
The basic requirement for a career change CV must include the following.
- Include relevant skills, qualifications, and work experience.
- Record of success in across your career.
- A CV must be unique and professionally written, never send the same CV/Resume to other recruiters.
- List your transferable skills, it shows that you are a strong candidate for this job. The skills include communication, management, leadership, personal, and others.
- Mention that what are the purposes, motivations, and values for a career change. It helps the recruiters understand your career story.
- Include the relevant personal qualities and related work and life experience.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
My name is Isobel Martin. I am from the UK, by profession I'm a blogger and a recruiter. Currently working for a CustomCV Company in the UK.